Group B cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joao71
  • 14 comments
  • 1,071 views
Messages
383
Portugal
Paços de Ferreira
Messages
Joao71
Hey guys I would like to know what cars from WRC Group B can we find in GT5?

I've got the HF turbo and the Renault 5 Turbo. I've eard that Peaugeot 205 rally car exists too, is that true?

How about audi quattro s1 or s2?
Thanks guys.
 
The 205 T16 is in there. The real "ultimate weapon" is the Lancia Delta S4.
 
yeah I know, but I really really want the audi quattro s2. Thanks mate.
Do you have the delta?
 
I own the 205, Delta S4, Ford RS200 and Renault 5. I don't remember if there are other cars from group B
 
unfortunately, there's no Audi Quattro rally car
 
Ford RS200
Lancia Delta S4
Nissan 240RS
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16
Mitsubushi Starion 4WD
Renault 5 Maxi Turbo

Those are the only ones in the game for now.
 
I own the 205, Delta S4, Ford RS200 and Renault 5. I don't remember if there are other cars from group B

do you want to trade any of those? how did you get them?

thank you guys, I'll keep searching for them :(
 
do you want to trade any of those? how did you get them?

thank you guys, I'll keep searching for them :(

He got 'em from UCD, they appear pretty often actually. Still rare ofcourse, but more frequently than you'd expect.
 
Lancia Stratos is there also
 
He got 'em from UCD, they appear pretty often actually. Still rare ofcourse, but more frequently than you'd expect.

Thanks mate.
Yesterday I got the Ford Escort Rally car.
Anyone knows the price of the delta s4 so I can save the money until it appears ? :D
 
I have them all except the starion :( The peugeot T16 is the best rallycar on tarmac its just perfect.
 
Thanks mate.
Yesterday I got the Ford Escort Rally car.
Anyone knows the price of the delta s4 so I can save the money until it appears ? :D

The S4 is also a prize car, I think from the A-spec Gallardo race. Nothing worse than buying an expensive car only to win it as a prize - I had a lucky escape this week, nearly buying the Stratos rally car only to win it from my very next event.

Technically the Starion isn't a Group B car as it was never homologated (it wasn't complete when the end of Group B was announced) but it is to Group B specs.
 
The S4 is also a prize car, I think from the A-spec Gallardo race. Nothing worse than buying an expensive car only to win it as a prize - I had a lucky escape this week, nearly buying the Stratos rally car only to win it from my very next event.

Technically the Starion isn't a Group B car as it was never homologated (it wasn't complete when the end of Group B was announced) but it is to Group B specs.

Thanks mate, guess wich event I'll go when I arrive home today ;).
I already tryed that event but I don't like super cars so I gave up and started playing online, I guess I should just kept trying ;)
 
Back