Group c cars nerfed.

• Thread starter talhaONE
  • 7 comments
Turkey
Turkey
talhaONE
I dont know what was the logic behind it but now it takes a year to up shift them. Thanks pd for making group c cars even more useless.

I guess this update made shift times for paddles and pad users faster in H pattern cars, can anyone confirm?

Needs its own category.

Since they are all manual they are all nerfed together which is fine if they're competing amongst themselves but since they're competing with hybrid cars with a 500hp electric motor and a 500hp combusition motor on a flappy paddle gearbox then how is that fair? Then we come into the Gr.1 VGT spaceships like the McLaren...

These five guys deserve to be segregrated by themselves so they can race in a fair, realistic and historically correct grouping.

Anything else is a huge disservice.

I would also add that the newer 2000 era LMP's like the wonderful Peugeot 908 need their own group. I have an affinty for the 2000 era LMPs since GT6 had so many of them.

There is literally no point to buying and driving these five fantastic Group C cars if they're in a hodge podge of Group C, 2000 LMP, modern LMP-H and VGT levitation gravitation flying saucers.

Back