Group C to return in GT6?

• Thread starter MrSpark
  • 15 comments
United States
Miami
GravesparkSK02
General Lee
Group C Racecars are some of the coolest and most awesome cars in the GT franchise. Group C has been in Gran Turismo since the start. Do you think Group C will return? Premium or Standard?

I would love to see the Group C cars return in GT6.

Mazda 787B, Nissan R92CP, Sauber C9 and alot more...

And of course they should come in premium only form.

Group C cars in GT6 are a MUST of course - thankfully I doubt they would ever drop the Nissan R92CP so they'll have to keep the rest also :) I want to see the engine sounds of the Group C cars improve a lot (especially the C9)... and more of them even if they are basically the same cars with different livery, so at least the opponent/AI cars can all be different.

Anyone know of some new ones that should be included? I can think of (thank you Wikipedia) Aston Martin AMR1, Jag XJR-12 and/or XJR-14 (1991 Nurburgring winner), Lancia LC1 and/or LC2, Mercedes C11, Tom's 84c, Toyota TS010. Of course it really sucks that some of the greatest Group C cars can't be included thanks to that other game company, um "rooster"-blocking the Porsches...

I would rather have 35 Standard Group C cars than 5 premium Group C cars.

Agreed to an extent I could live without Standards in GT6, but if it's only going to be like 300 premiums or even 400 I can deal with 200 standards at that point.

Cause most of the premiums we already know will be Skylines, MX-5, RX-7, etc etc.

Will love all group C cars as premiums in adition of the porsche's !!!
And please fix the C9 sound!! :grumpy: it's just wrong!!!

Lets hope GT6 isn't a Standard Fiesta

ford-fiesta-st-01.jpg

I'd rather it be premium, but wouldn't mind a Standard Fiesta.

Saw that coming. I'd take a Fiesta rally car, not sure if I'd really drive the road car.

Or one in GT2 for that matter. Even GT3 only had one Group C car, the 787B. It wasn't until GT4 that GT had a reasonable selection of Group C cars and GT5 has the exact same Group C roster.

I'd like to see most of the Group C cars return in premium guise and perhaps some new ones could be added. I'd like to see the Mercedes C291, Jaguar XJR-14, Mazda MXR-01, Toyota TS010, Toyota 90C-V, and Nissan NP35. Maybe the Aston and Lancia too.

Latest Posts

Back