Group Fiat/Volkswagen

  • Thread starter Thread starter Exstak
  • 18 comments
  • 1,265 views
Messages
22
Please, can you post screenshots of group Fiat/VW from GT4?? My thanks to those who colaborate with! 👍
 
Man, there sure is a following for Volkswagens on this forum. =) Nice.
 
The Locust
Man, there sure is a following for Volkswagens on this forum. =) Nice.

i wish you could have a 12b rotary converted bug on gt4, that would rock 👍
 
check out these sites http://gt4phototravel.qn.com/
http://www.mindhome.de/gt4/

I would like to see more aircooled vw pic's, haven't seen pics of karmann ghia yet.

07.jpg
 
Man, that's exactly what I was hoping for with the 49.....HOTVW! Have you tuned it yet? I'd like to know what the thing max's out for power wise...
 
Not a bug fan, more of a MKIV GTI fan, and man oh man, if only GT4 had a Corrado G60!!!! =O
 
Exstak
Please, can you post screenshots of group Fiat/VW from GT4??
Maybe I'm too dumb, but where's the connection between FIAT and VW? :dunce:
 
the Interceptor
Maybe I'm too dumb, but where's the connection between FIAT and VW? :dunce:

Hehe a touch off topic but my car, a SEAT which was made just after Volkswagen bought SEAT. My cars got a Fiat chassis & a apparently the first 3 gears are made/designed by Volkswagen the last 2 by Porsche.

Although I don't think this is a Volkwagen-Fiat relation, just an old SEAT-Fiat relation :) Then VW bought em out.

More on topic, I wish they'd included a later beetle, say a 70's one.
 
somebody told me you can put a turbo on the 49 beetle in GT4, i'm pretty sure the karmann ghia can have more more HP than the beetle (the beetle is an 1100, the karmann a 1500)

I cant wait to drive those cars! You can count on me for info on aircooled VW's (when i have the game)
 
I dont want to see spoilers and certainly no NOS on a 1949 beetle. They should have put in a beetle from the 60's


But man i love the karmann ghia it would be nice to see some pic's of it lowered and with some nice rims

volkswagon-karmann-ghia-coupe-type-1-68.jpg
 
Here you go guys -- took some VW Beetle and Karmann Ghia photos. Preview below -- more and full size versions on my website.

19ba.jpg


25qn.jpg


36kg.jpg


40od.jpg


Here are the stats for both of the cars :

VW Beetle '49
Stock : 25ps
Full NA Tune : 72ps
Full Turbo Tune : 81ps

VW Karmann Ghia '68
Stock : 44ps
Full NA Tune : 102
Full Turbo Tune : 102
 
Johnhannibal
yes, yes yes thank you sooo much

How do they handle??
I liked the handling a lot. They're very nimble and turn very easily (I did put on racing suspension) :)
 
the Interceptor
Maybe I'm too dumb, but where's the connection between FIAT and VW? :dunce:

There's no connection between Fiat and Volkswagen. I'm just a fan of the 2 groups, nothing more! :cheers: :cool:
 
Back