berty1979 Messages 6,099 Dolgellau Messages rhyfelwr79 Jun 20, 2011 #1 Iv just won an F2010, having purchased one 2 weeks ago, not happy. Not much of a rant but its all i can muster lol wish i could swap the damn thing!!!
Iv just won an F2010, having purchased one 2 weeks ago, not happy. Not much of a rant but its all i can muster lol wish i could swap the damn thing!!!
ugabugaz Messages 1,348 Messages ugabugaz Jun 21, 2011 #3 deadcat777 you can give it to me. Click to expand... Actually he can't
G giakhanh123 Messages 69 Messages giakhanh123 Jun 21, 2011 #4 Keep it and tune it differently from your first one.
Midnight Snacks Messages 864 Long Beach, CA Messages danonite Jun 21, 2011 #5 Pointless threads are fun.
VspecZR1GT2RS89 Messages 2,652 Las Vegas NV USA Messages entertowin(1st) and niNjasPY55(2nd and m Jun 21, 2011 #6 ^This Made me , I'm with you, I love pointless threads myself!
DJones Messages 1,009 KC Missouri Messages Da_Panda_Bear Jun 21, 2011 #7 VspecZR1GT2RS89 ^This Made me , I'm with you, I love pointless threads myself! Click to expand... Well the name made it great to. I mean its 2 am... Midnight snacks.... FUN FUN YUM YUM
VspecZR1GT2RS89 ^This Made me , I'm with you, I love pointless threads myself! Click to expand... Well the name made it great to. I mean its 2 am... Midnight snacks.... FUN FUN YUM YUM
didleslie Messages 82 Messages GripFast_DiD Jun 21, 2011 #8 Midnight Snacks Pointless threads are fun. Click to expand... Fun treads are pointless....