GS2v3 911, Diablo, & Super Shine codes here

Are GS2V3 codes the same as GS2V4 codes? Because i have a gameshark 2 version 4 and i can't seem to find any codes for Version 4. It's the newest so that's prolly the problem.

i also have version 4, but the first post in this topic work for the diablo, the porche does not. I've been using mks program but it spits out GSv2 codes, I believe us version 4 users must have version 3 codes. thats why I've been trying to get a converter.

Ya Well I Got The Gameshark2 Version3 And I Try To Enter The Codes For He Porsche 911 Gt3 And For The Lamborghini Diablo Gt And Apparently They Dont Work. I Don't Know If Im Inputting The Codes Correctly Or Because Some Of The Sodes Ive Tried Dont Have A Master Code. Do You Need A Master Cod. I Got Some That Have A Master Code But Still Dont Work. Would Someone Tell Me Some Gameshark Codes Theve Used And Work Fro The Diablo And Porsche.

Ok whatever master code that your GS2 v3-4 has preprogrammed into it should work fine. On this post I will attach v3 codes for the Diablo and Porsche, plus I will attach a simple convertor program since there was mention for one above.

Attachments

• Code Converter Alpha 4.zip
    40.7 KB · Views: 61
  • diablo_porsche_gs3-4.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 34
Mr Chaos
Ok whatever master code that your GS2 v3-4 has preprogrammed into it should work fine. On this post I will attach v3 codes for the Diablo and Porsche, plus I will attach a simple convertor program since there was mention for one above.

Thanks a lot Chaos, your a true GT fanatic.

If you are looking for the Diablo and Porsche codes, the Ones for the GS2 posted on the first page of this thread have the same encryption as the AR2v2 since it is the same device as the GS2v2.

Back