GT 7 GEEZER CLUB

• Thread starter pmallard
  • 2,248 comments
As cool as everyone thought this was I don’t think so, pretty risky / dangerous for the driver, competitive drivers and fans (think flying debris).

It was quite a moment and ballsey I’ll give you that.
But much safer than the final lap of Daytona, Talladega, or Atlanta I would think.

CA9993E7-ADB0-4C4C-93AF-6BCF95485AB6.jpeg

I doubt I see that again. Pretty neat.

For anyone interested in posting a time on this week’s daily race A at Suzuka East, here is my tune for the Toyota GR Supra RZ ‘19. Install wide body, 20” wheels with wide width and offset. Type B front splitter, side skirts and diffuser. Custom wing high. Everything else as shown.

Edit: forgot to add up shifts at 5,000 rpm.

Attachments

• 82A9981A-302B-4E0F-AAEA-99E7515F3377.png
    82A9981A-302B-4E0F-AAEA-99E7515F3377.png
    108.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 52BDE0D7-33F2-433B-914B-308DE2EBE000.png
    52BDE0D7-33F2-433B-914B-308DE2EBE000.png
    92.4 KB · Views: 8
  • A7D06166-6B67-415B-AB50-1B9565AE7CA2.png
    A7D06166-6B67-415B-AB50-1B9565AE7CA2.png
    95.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
A little picture about what is going on here. Minute 5 to 10 and minute 31 to 36.
Don't know if you like this guy but he is pretty accurate about recent events. Of course there is a lot more but that gives you a picture.

am I lying?
Guests, such Tyrmand, don't get on Tucker's show unless they are bound to / promise to support Tucker's Gish Gallop. Watch what happens when somebody gets past their gatekeepers.

Tucker supports fascists, so he will spin the news in Bolsonaro favour, so therefore he tries to make Lula look bad, even though Lula has no real power yet. Tucker highlighted what the US may be up to in Brazil, but where was he when the US actually enacted the Bolivian coup, in 2019, over their resources, such as lithium? Tucker, being a fascist, favours corporations. That's what they do. As you know, Lula brought millions out of poverty, supports workers, earned a popularity rating of over 80% in his first term, so of course Tucker is against him.

Oh, and hearing Tucker being worried about free speech made me laugh. He has no interest in having people have free speech. He is only interested in having corporations control speech, so that the corporations only allow what he wants to hear. That is part of Tucker's spin, to confuse his viewers.

Last edited:
Guests, such Tyrmand, don't get on Tucker's show unless they are bound to / promise to support Tucker's Gish Gallop. Watch what happens when somebody gets past their gatekeepers.

Tucker supports fascists, so he will spin the news in Bolsonaro favour, so therefore he tries to make Lula look bad, even though Lula has no real power yet. Tucker highlighted what the US may be up to in Brazil, but where was he when the US actually enacted the Bolivian coup, in 2019, over their resources, such as lithium? Tucker, being a fascist, favours corporations. That's what they do. As you know, Lula brought millions out of poverty, supports workers, earned a popularity rating of over 80% in his first term, so of course Tucker is against him.

Oh, and hearing Tucker being worried about free speech made me laugh. He has no interest in having people have free speech. He is only interested in having corporations control speech, so that the corporations only allow what he wants to hear. That is part of Tucker's spin, to confuse his viewers.

CIA DIRECTOR ASKED GOVERMENT NOT TO INTERFIR IN ELECTIONS (CNN NEWS) BEALIVE IN THIS ONE?

Last edited:

CIA DIRECTOR ASKED GOVERMENT NOT TO INTERFIR IN ELECTIONS (CNN NEWS) BEALIVE IN THIS ONE?
Sounds like good advice. Not accepting results before the election even ends, without evidence of wrongdoing, leads to trouble.

Lula brought millions out of poverty,
you got to be kidding, Lula is a thief, he stole billions of dollar form Brazil, He was in jail for 2 year. He was realized from jail by the supreme court that he had nominated the majority of ministers because of a technical issue that has been decided way back, he WAS NOT DECLARED INNOCENT. He took no one from misery, that's a lie. You only know about Brazil through the big media that is liberal. Sorry Master you are completely deluded with fakenews. I thought you were a clever guy. When you say other people are fascist you show your ignorance about the theme and about Brazil. You know nothing about fascists.

Last edited:
Saturday Geezer Races

Lobby opens @ 8:30 AM ET

Cars we may use (if everybody got it):

Any Gr.1 - (BoP No Tuning) - RM
Any Gr.2 - (BoP No Tuning) - RM
Any Gr.3 - (BoP No Tuning) - RM/RH
Any Gr.4 - (BoP No Tuning) - RH
VGT Cars - One Make - No Tune - BoP
PP Races - Road Cars Only - Any PP

Race and Track conditions:
Weather: Sunny and Clear Day (we will try a few different formats but no rain for now)
Laps: 5 to 9 depending on track length
Grid: Stand start
Tire: consumption during race will be set @ 2x for all races.
Fuel: consumption during race will be set at 100 liters and 7x for all races.
Qualify: fastest first for every race
Penalty System: on
Boost: OFF
Slipstream: ON Strong

First Race/Qualify

Barcelona Short
Laps: 7
Gr4 (RH)
BoP

4th Place Race 2 chooses next race

See ya there!

PS 1 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce
PS 2 - Due to the amount of work for the lobby host in GT7, a headset is requested. There will be no typing from the host with instructions.

I play GT7, read stuff on GTPlanet and the Geezer posts to get away for a while from all the chaos going on in the world. I don’t think it’s appropriate for anyone to label someone as a nazi or white supremacist in this venue. There are plenty of online sites where you can vent but not here please.
Bingo! and thank you Michael,, politics belong where politics are the subject line,, NOT on this thread PLEASE. Opinions are like--- well you know the rest of that one.

Last edited:
Wednesday Night Geezer Race

1st race:
Gr. B BOP Tires: RH,
Big Willow 9 Laps
Fuel: 3x Tire: 3x

2nd race: 700pp with tuning, Tires: RH
Ste. Croix C 5 Laps

3rd race: Suzuki Escudo stock -
If everybody don't have it, we will go with Gr. B BOP
Fishermans Ranch 3 Laps

Room opens at 7:30 pm EDT, Races begins at 8:00 pm

Open to all friends and friends of friends

1st race:
Big Willow 9 Laps

Ste. Croix C 5 Laps

Fishermans Ranch 3 Laps

Not seeing the Suzuki Escudo under Suzuki?

It's an old one but a fun watch - again.

Driven:
That copy of Driven is restricted to the US, so some viewers will need a VPN to see it. That's OK, I have a disc copy. There are some interesting movies linked below Driven, too. Thanks.

I just came across another early Sylvester Stallone movie that I didn't know that he was in - Capone. He has a smaller part in it.

Last edited:

1st race:
Big Willow 9 Laps

Ste. Croix C 5 Laps

Fishermans Ranch 3 Laps

Merci Claude

1st race:
Big Willow 9 Laps

Ste. Croix C 5 Laps

Fishermans Ranch 3 Laps

Merci Claude

That copy of Driven is restricted to the US, so some viewers will need a VPN to see it. That's OK, I have a disc copy. There are some interesting movies linked below Driven, too. Thanks.

I just came across another early Sylvester Stallone movie that I didn't know that he was in - Capone. He has a smaller part in it.
Thanks Master,, I'll have to look for it. The title sounds intriguing. So much so I'm thinking it likely is a good one. 👍 👍

Not seeing it in legends either
Claude mentions IF someone doesn't have the Escudo he 'may' switch car and track - however - I don't recognize your user name,, have you been racing with the Geezers before?? Please don't take this the wrong way cause I do not intend disrespect or sounding like a jerk - but unless I miss my guess he'll stay the course and use the Escudo. You are for certain welcome to join us in the next race. We've been talking about using the Escudo for awhile,, Claude and many of us are anxious to drive it. "If everybody don't have it, we will go with Gr. B BOP, Fishermans Ranch 3 Laps"

Back