GT Academy 370Z & GTR, Mercedes CLK GTR

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT Motion
  • 20 comments
  • 831 views
Messages
1,056
Messages
GT-Motion
All Trades Done
 
Last edited:
............
 
Last edited:
I have the Audi R8 LMS in red but it's got 7700 kms on it?? is that a concern?? interested in the GT Academy 370Z... let me know can do it right away...
 
I have the Audi R8 LMS in red but it's got 7700 kms on it?? is that a concern?? interested in the GT Academy 370Z... let me know can do it right away...

Are you able to paint the car?
 
no your stuck with the color they give you.....
 
it's the dark red... like a burgany color.. not bright red like the ferrari's
 
Anything else except the Audi R8? I'd want the 370Z GT Academy :P
 
no your stuck with the color they give you.....

If noone else offers I might take you up on that, but honestly I don't like burgundy or red.
 
ok np.... just let me know...
 
I am looking for the Audi R8 LMS cars, preferably the playstation R8.

I have these available. GT Academy 370Z & GTR, Mercedes CLK GTR

What colors are the GT Academy 370 & GTR?
 
What colors are the GT Academy 370 & GTR?

GTR's I have in White, Opal Black (midnight purple), & Dark Metal Gray.

370z is in Black or Yellow.

370z yellow I got first try when I got my level 12 ticket, I was very lucky, then I kept refreshing the ticket to see if I could get another color, black came up then I gave up trying for white. I didn't even want two, I just wanted one, I have two though.

The GTR's I have two discs, one Euro and one U.S. I golded my licenses on both the euro and u.s. disc and got GTR for both accounts, then I traded somebody for another GTR in another color. I don't need them all though.
 
I'm interested in trading for the different colors of the academy versions. Would any of them be 0 miles too?

Here's what I have to trade (my thread and has all the Audis you're looking for):
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=164699

I can't trade tonight but I'm willing to schedule a multi-car trade in the future. Thanks.

GTR's I have in White, Opal Black (midnight purple), & Dark Metal Gray.

370z is in Black or Yellow.

370z yellow I got first try when I got my level 12 ticket, I was very lucky, then I kept refreshing the ticket to see if I could get another color, black came up then I gave up trying for white. I didn't even want two, I just wanted one, I have two though.

The GTR's I have two discs, one Euro and one U.S. I golded my licenses on both the euro and u.s. disc and got GTR for both accounts, then I traded somebody for another GTR in another color. I don't need them all though.
 
Last edited:
The midnight purple has a few km's on it, the white and gray haven't been drivem/
 
Anyone got this? I fell asleep, I can trade right now.
 
BUMP: good luck finding the R8 wish i had it i could use the 370z.
 
Red one is still available.... and I have one with zero miles on it.....
 
I have the AUDI R8 LMS RACE CAR (TEAM PLAYSTATION) '09

#5 in Black, undriven, UCD standard delivery miles only
2 changes, tyres and Turbo
NO rigidity Improvement

I can trade now for a GT Academy 370Z, any condition in either colour

I will send you 2 PSN's by PM, please friend them both
I send yours from my 1st profile, then you send mine to my 2nd profile

Let me know, thank you
 
No longer need the Audi LMS car, I need the NOMAD Diablo JGTC car. I can trade at reset in about an hour.

Get your spot now.
 
Added a few cars to the "Available list" I need that Diablo guys lets do this.
 
I have the NOMAD Diablo, would like the 370z, can trade now...
 
Back