xBrendan Messages 271 Messages ask Jan 24, 2011 #1 Look at my garage in the Signature im only accepting 1 offer, only 1 slot, no more. hit me up
D dr_gonzo Messages 118 Messages dr_gonzo_95 Jan 24, 2011 #2 I've got a white 370Z GTA Tuned car, 0.0 miles, no further mods. I'd swap for the Corvette ZR-1 RM car?
I've got a white 370Z GTA Tuned car, 0.0 miles, no further mods. I'd swap for the Corvette ZR-1 RM car?
xBrendan Messages 271 Messages ask Jan 24, 2011 #3 dr_gonzo I've got a white 370Z GTA Tuned car, 0.0 miles, no further mods. I'd swap for the Corvette ZR-1 RM car? Click to expand... yeah sure its red white and black
dr_gonzo I've got a white 370Z GTA Tuned car, 0.0 miles, no further mods. I'd swap for the Corvette ZR-1 RM car? Click to expand... yeah sure its red white and black
xBrendan Messages 271 Messages ask Jan 24, 2011 #4 xBrendan yeah sure its red white and black Click to expand... cant trade now tho gotta wait til reset you sure u wanna trade for the corvette? you can have ANYTHING in the garage?
xBrendan yeah sure its red white and black Click to expand... cant trade now tho gotta wait til reset you sure u wanna trade for the corvette? you can have ANYTHING in the garage?
D dr_gonzo Messages 118 Messages dr_gonzo_95 Jan 24, 2011 #5 Corvette's fine, just so long as it's the Race Modded one. I only need the Vette RM and one of either the 330P4, XJ13, or Ford GT so I'd happily accept any in trade. add my PSN dr_gonzo_95 and I'll sort you out tomorrow morning.
Corvette's fine, just so long as it's the Race Modded one. I only need the Vette RM and one of either the 330P4, XJ13, or Ford GT so I'd happily accept any in trade. add my PSN dr_gonzo_95 and I'll sort you out tomorrow morning.
xBrendan Messages 271 Messages ask Jan 24, 2011 #6 dr_gonzo Corvette's fine, just so long as it's the Race Modded one. I only need the Vette RM and one of either the 330P4, XJ13, or Ford GT so I'd happily accept any in trade. add my PSN dr_gonzo_95 and I'll sort you out tomorrow morning. Click to expand... added.
dr_gonzo Corvette's fine, just so long as it's the Race Modded one. I only need the Vette RM and one of either the 330P4, XJ13, or Ford GT so I'd happily accept any in trade. add my PSN dr_gonzo_95 and I'll sort you out tomorrow morning. Click to expand... added.
xBrendan Messages 271 Messages ask Jan 24, 2011 #7 i know this is a long way off topic but FOR ANYONE VIEWING THIS THREAD if you own mw2 i would gladly accept offers for cars and ill run a 10th prestige and challenge lobby for you ^.^
i know this is a long way off topic but FOR ANYONE VIEWING THIS THREAD if you own mw2 i would gladly accept offers for cars and ill run a 10th prestige and challenge lobby for you ^.^
xBrendan Messages 271 Messages ask Jan 25, 2011 #8 yup this guy is legit he ent the car before(i just had my first day back at school ..year 10 now ) and i just fixed the car &about to send
yup this guy is legit he ent the car before(i just had my first day back at school ..year 10 now ) and i just fixed the car &about to send