GT Academy Cars wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter cissa0900
  • 15 comments
  • 625 views
Messages
74
Norway
stavanger
Messages
christian3213
Tell me what you want for you academy car and i will let you now if i got it :)
 
i have a GT-R academy (i want a 69Birthday ticket) if you dont have it just shoot me an offer that you think is appropriate and ill work it out with you
 
Last edited:
i have the gt-r academy car but thanx for giving me an offer
 
yeah no problem ill tell you if i ever find one other than the GT-R
 
thank you man i appreciate it :)
 
I've got a gold chrome painted 370z spair
 
what do you want for your gold chrome 370z spair?
 
Last edited:
Well I'll send 5 chrome paints (3gold 2 silver from other thread) and the 370z gt academy tuned car (painted in gold chrome)

For these two dlc painted cars

Corvette zr1 gt metallic 006 untuned
Lotus evora gt fluorescence 006 untuned

How does that sound
 
that sounds great thank you for trading whit me
 
Are you able to start sending today tomorrow or what?
 
i'll send you one of the cars today and the other car by midnight :)

can i get the gt academy car before the paintings?
 
I can send both things tomorrow when I get on ;)
 
when are you going to log on the ps3?
 
how many minutes or hours?
 
18 ish mate

I'll send then if you can send now send now if you can't send till tomorrow send tomorrow ;)
 
Back