GT Academy is officially a JOKE!!! Start All over!! Course changes AGAIN!!!

• Thread starter zr1chris
  • 189 comments
As TRC Hunk's teammate, I should get to ride along with him and take His time as my own. I will even take a 1/2 second penalty added..lol. I don't think the guys in the southeast would like that.

All that time :( gone I haven't been able to touch it till today since the change and I played an hour and I have to work today and tomorrow there goes my shot. Where my college students with full time jobs?

Hopefully this will eventually lead to us having proper penalty rules on all tracks. That's the best thing I can imagine coming out of this. 👍

It really would have not been a great effort for them to make this all track cutting etc. impossible and now many hours are partly wasted, for many people. Of course the practise that you've got putting those hours in will still be there and in that sense it has not been an effort wasted.

In the end, mostly same people will still go through and maybe this way it will be even more deserved. But I do feel for the guys who have put many hours on this round already and might have some other duties to do in the "last days" of this round. The organizers might miss the one they're looking for because of this. Shame on them.

Last edited:
^^ +1, I have to say though...the current track combo is working well for me, I'm not in the top 16 but there is a good chance, be it I do everything right lol

All that time :( gone I haven't been able to touch it till today since the change and I played an hour and I have to work today and tomorrow there goes my shot. Where my college students with full time jobs?

Right here my man. Sucks.

Rd.2-1: SKYLINE GT-R V・spec II Nür (R34) / Circuito De Madrid Course / Reverse

Rd.2-2: XANAVI NISMO Z (SUPER GT) / Rome Circuit / Reverse

Anyone notice that these are city courses, where corner cutting is impossible? They're either playing it safe or they have absolutely no confidence in their system to identify corner cutting. Probably both. Hilarious.

Latest Posts

Back