Gt academy not working

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tonnie073
  • 4 comments
  • 838 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
451
Argentina
Argentina
Messages
Papaspeed
Howndo you sign up for gt academy? When i click trough with the link, i end up in a vicious circle of the same pages
 
Howndo you sign up for gt academy? When i click trough with the link, i end up in a vicious circle of the same pages

You need to locate the register section for you region.
 
Doesn't work, you get directed to a 'cannot be found' page when you try to register. That's the same for most GT pages though.

I found the link with a Google site: search and registered after about 20 minutes of circular browsing.

I'm registered! It's got my PSN:ID, correct password, everything looks okay... but however I try it still says I'm not registered when I go to the special event itself. I've tried logging in/out of PSN at the XMB, restarting GT5, feng-shui-ing my living room... everthing :)

It's not like I'm going to win the thing but it would be nice to have a go :D
 
I did it! You have to go all the way down
 
Wrong forum. We have an Academy forum in the Seasonals forum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back