GT Academy Pre-Challenge Challenge

• Thread starter BradLTL
  • 33 comments
2'14.364 - GT 350z
2'21.861 - Fairlady (edit: just realized this was with wrong tyres)

Times are on leaderboards.

I bought GT5P last Friday and heard about the competition so I got a GT Driving Force wheel on Monday and started practicing everyday. I'm very happy with my progress so far. Can't wait for the demo, I'm gonna give it my all!

Hey mate just so you are aware, you have been doing your runs in Standard Physics, not Professional! This is what was requested by the OP, and also what GT Academy will be using 👍

You had me trippin there for a minute :lol: I was like damn, this guys only been playing GT5P for a week and he's already near the very top of the charts :crazy: Then I checked the leaderboard and saw your times listed on Standard physics..

I'll have a go at this combo later today 👍 Looks like fun :)

Hey mate just so you are aware, you have been doing your runs in Standard Physics, not Professional! This is what was requested by the OP, and also what GT Academy will be using 👍

You had me trippin there for a minute :lol: I was like damn, this guys only been playing GT5P for a week and he's already near the very top of the charts :crazy: Then I checked the leaderboard and saw your times listed on Standard physics..

I'll have a go at this combo later today 👍 Looks like fun :)

cheers for the heads up man.. gonna give it a go on pro now :D

edit: yup there is a serious difference there.. this is gonna take a lot of time to get used to

Last edited:
Back