GT Academy Prep races

United States
Fullerton ca
TRL_Importlife
So I figured I'd start a thread for gt academy prep races to help the finalist be more prepared for national finals.

Here is a car list I came up with any of these cars we could end up using at national finals. When buying these cars DO NOT DO OIL change as at nationals the cars do not have oil changes done to them
The rooms will be set up just as they do for national

image.jpg

I will also make a club for these races so if you want to join the club and be able to take part in these epic race then post it here and I'll add you ASAP

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I'll be in for a few races, even tho I wont be attending GT academy this year. these "prep races" are amongst the best all year. :)

Yeah even for ppl not attending national should still come out to these prep races cause these races are some of the best races of the year.

Would be cool to get some of the trl aliens to come out and show us USA aliens how it's done lol :P

I don't see the community, unless you haven't added me yet

Havnt made the club yet :(

No oils changes unlike last year how we did it.

Yeah last year we did oil changes cause most ppl changed there oil so we all did the same but at nationals they don't do oil changes

Also these rooms will be set up as same settings that national finals run and yes I know the settings cause every year there's always someone that asks what all the settings are set too :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@dgaf95integra Stop double posting please.

The edit and multi-quote systems at GT Planet work perfectly well and as such multiple posts within minutes of each other are simply not needed.

I have merged these for now, but please be aware that continuing to do this is not acceptable.

i'm not looking for the GTac IRL, but racing some fast guys may be a good training and i obviously need it if i want improve, but i only play around midnight (western EU time), if some guys here have the same hours, i'm interessed :cheers:

i'm not looking for the GTac IRL, but racing some fast guys may be a good training and i obviously need it if i want improve, but i only play around midnight (western EU time), if some guys here have the same hours, i'm interessed :cheers:

Most of us who will be taking part in these races will be around 5-10pm west coast USA time

I will be making the club today and add everyone who post there interest in here I'll try and try a list together so no ones left out

so the first races will be at 2am for me... uh, it's getting late.

HF guys.

Oh no well maybe we can try and start then a few hours early so the far away guys can join in on some races.

So round 4 just dropped last night and I've been lagging to make the club. I figure everyone's going to want to do the prep races when round 4 closes ?

no don't worry, do not change the hours for me, like i said i'm not concerned by the GTA afer all.
maybe i will be in for a few races tho.

So round 4 is just about to close in a few days, I will be making the club tonight and I will be sending out invites to who ever is currently in the top 20. If you not in top 20 you may still join in on the fun see everyone out on track

Gta prep races will start tonight I will have room open 7pm pst time and 10pm est time. I will post room number here go buy your cars and don't change oil

Rooms up

image.jpg

Last edited:
Hello! Sorry that I write for here, but very very important for me that where and when arrange the Hungarian Live Event. Or where I find it? (such as pages, facebook page etc.) Thank you!

Latest Posts

Back