7. TBonatz
3:29.827

8. K20Redlin
3:32.527

9. Seankf1105

3:35.13

10. Conman_Skills

N/A

Lol ppl should post there excuses I rolled my ankel during taekwondo so I can't bend it ahhh and I lag even though that has Nothing to do with it! Good times guys!

Lol ppl should post there excuses I rolled my ankel during taekwondo so I can't bend it ahhh and I lag even though that has Nothing to do with it! Good times guys!
I drove with two sprained knees, against my doctor's instructions! :sly:
By the skin on my teeth. :lol:
Good job. 👍

But dang it, I actually had a chance last night. I might not get another good chance to say I was faster than you for another 6 months! :lol:

Looks like I won't be able to play again until Friday night. At least my knees have shown major improvement and I might be at 100% by then. :)

We had a lot of fun tonight. It got a little hectic at the end with people going on the track when they weren't supposed to but it was overall fun.

I will not be posting times for tonight, there were about 10 rally's we did, we were doing it for so long. LocoKido was the most consistent for the night, Stig won one, other than that it was all over the place with times.

Tomorrow we can try again but I want to do a 3 stage rally in spec cars with tracks that are 2mins or under each. I will open my lobby around 6pm eastern for shenanigans then when people get in we will start the rally.

We had a lot of fun tonight. It got a little hectic at the end with people going on the track when they weren't supposed to but it was overall fun.

I will not be posting times for tonight, there were about 10 rally's we did, we were doing it for so long. LocoKido was the most consistent for the night, Stig won one, other than that it was all over the place with times.

Tomorrow we can try again but I want to do a 3 stage rally in spec cars with tracks that are 2mins or under each. I will open my lobby around 6pm eastern for shenanigans then when people get in we will start the rally.

Won't be able to join till at least 8 est :( Thanks for the recognition for winning one :D

Changing time to 8est, I will probably still be driving earlier, but will run whatever rally stuff later on.

Awesome :D BTW ran into a couple guys in a rally room just now, told em to head on over here and check it out.

Not sure if notmychoice is sohnvonstig but he pointed me here. (I'm on the mobile app, great app btw love it :) ) Do we have to be part of the gt academy to run these races? And if not who should I add to be with you guys?

Not sure if notmychoice is sohnvonstig but he pointed me here. (I'm on the mobile app, great app btw love it :) ) Do we have to be part of the gt academy to run these races? And if not who should I add to be with you guys?

Last night we had a drunk guy from sweden with us, so no you don't have to be part of the academy :D Oh and yah, I am me :D

Wish I could've made it but I had a league race, ironically at toscana. How do you guys run it? Like all be in a race and put one on the track at a time? And how many runs?

Wish I could've made it but I had a league race, ironically at toscana. How do you guys run it? Like all be in a race and put one on the track at a time? And how many runs?

We're still going if you wanna join.

I think ill be able to join yall tonight. Depends on when sarah shows up :P

Got to love my mad drift skills last night. I'm sad motion didn't post because my time on toscana was unrivaled! lol

I would love to join tonight, but Bob is currently grinding my RE Amemiya RX-7 into the ground in the Tsukuba 9 hour race and won't be finished until 11:30-ish PM eastern. Trying to wear the engine down to 295 for the Seasonal 7 Time Trial. I was hoping I would be the first to get a fast time with the RX-7, but someone beat me to it this morning. :grumpy:

On a side note, how bloody long does it take for the engines to start losing power?! It started at 311, rose to 321 during break-in, and now nearly 2k miles later without any oil changes, it's still hanging in at 321.

I would love to join tonight, but Bob is currently grinding my RE Amemiya RX-7 into the ground in the Tsukuba 9 hour race and won't be finished until 11:30-ish PM eastern. Trying to wear the engine down to 295 for the Seasonal 7 Time Trial. I was hoping I would be the first to get a fast time with the RX-7, but someone beat me to it this morning. :grumpy:

On a side note, how bloody long does it take for the engines to start losing power?! It started at 311, rose to 321 during break-in, and now nearly 2k miles later without any oil changes, it's still hanging in at 321.

takes around 5000 miles lol (with or without oil changes)

Track creations online, car sharing, and turn CAMBER! OH MY!

Looks like rally just got even more fun :D

When a rally course is selected it only shows you the cars with DIRT TIRES.

Last edited:
I'll hop in on this tonight if you guys are doing any Rally, but can't stay on too long as I have a school appointment in the morning.

Back