GT Academy - Stage I - TOP 200

• Thread starter Timppaq
  • 87 comments
Nice vid pino-r. 👍

It's a shame you put the cheat i_am_egg in amongst the best drivers from the UK & Eire. :grumpy:

i_am_egg has been DQ'd by the way.

Nice vid pino-r. 👍

It's a shame you put the cheat i_am_egg in amongst the best drivers from the UK & Eire. :grumpy:

i_am_egg has been DQ'd by the way.

hi Sphinx thanks ,
I am sorry I didn't know about this.....:grumpy:
if have the definitive list sent me her, me lighthouse' a video with the correct pilots, any problem: the correctness everything!!👍

please told me if there are other equal events;)

ciao :)

hi to all:tup:
ready new video Top 20 Nederlands GT academy.
congratulations for winner thedoctor812 (best time in europe.. :bowdown: ) and other drivers 👍

link youtube:
http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=px0XnBhBxh4

now not other replay :rolleyes:
I will try' the test TT on Eiger....:sly:
, talk to you soon
ciao!!

Last edited:
updated lists coming in a few... (with the current data)

edit:

updated

PSR3_GTA:bowdown::cheers:

Great time!! 👍

(and other too in the list!!)

Last edited:
Timppaq mate,you can erase the top time made by "thedocter" he wasn't dutch and whas disqualified beceause he entered under suspicious name,probably he wasn't european at all....nice time and nice try "thedocter" but rules are rules!!!!!!!!!!...

spyrrari.

nice to see my nick on there...although it's waayyy down the list. Anyhow, I didnt make it to national because I was away on vacation when stage1 completed and couldnt reply if I wanted in or not. I wonder how many from that list are actually going for whole package, who has the time to get away from work/school for many months?? I would have complete stage 2, and then probably fold at silverstone...if I even made it that far.

hi everybody,
I apologize me for the notable delay (a difficult period.. :ouch: mannaggia!!:nervous: )

ready the video of the Top 20 Spain, compliments to the winning dblirks 👍 and everybody the drivers

mis excusas por el retraso del vídeo dblirks.... te felicitas a los pilotos españoles 👍 saludos!

Link youtube (click on you see in high quality')

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=iZMOszxikt0

Timo: yours and' is a job appreciable compliments 👍

ciao ciao :)

but me i remember i was the number 85 in the uk & ireland with 1.21.871. Not completely sure for the time but definetly 1.21.xxx. unfortunately i don't have the replay saved so i can't check anywhere....was a very good race very close and me i was anyway sooooo down in the list. sob sob and cough cough for the dust i've ate.ciau

Back