GT Academy - Stage I - TOP 200

• Thread starter Timppaq
  • 87 comments
Damn, I would have been in the top 20 in Sweden/Norway... :dopey:

I haven't checked but I think I was in the top 30-40 in Finland. Quite a suprised that Finland "won" Sweden/Norway.

Timppaq, keep up the good work!

Thanks! ..I'll try! :cheers:

:crazy:I dont think you can compare a 4.5mill ppl country with a few hundred racers to a 50mill ppl country with a few thousand races! There was no need to drive faster to make it so we dont push it!

Just wait until the Vikings invade Silverstone! :scared:

Damn, I would have been in the top 20 in Sweden/Norway... :dopey:

Same! :P It's funny seeing the differences between the country, and it'll be interesting seeing an overall top ten too, what mix of countries had the quickest overall drivers.

UPDATED

*not ready yet*

I will get the sector times as soon as I have some more time on my hands, if you're bored and want to help me, you can post those here, I don't mind.. ;)

So we are still looking for:

-T1
-T2
-Clutch mode; auto / manual (as many as possible!! :bowdown:)
-hmm.. what else??

-if we want to get the REAL top 200, then we should post ALL times between your countrys #20 and the current #200 (=1'22.180). I will then make the list with that info. Let's give some honour to those who deserves it!!

And Pzykko deserves a mentioning as a last man proceeding to stage II, well done!! 👍

:)

AND if you notice any typos there, let me know... lol.. just noticed MADFORCE's name there.. sorry.. :ouch:

:lol:

Thanks!! 👍

edit:

and btw,

I'm quite happy to be just 0.514 behind the #1 with my 5 year old DFP.. ;)

:D -=MY POST #1000!!!=- :D

I've got many ideas to go further with these TOP's:

-TOP TEN of every position (1-20)
-TOP 200: T1
-TOP 200: T2
-TOP MANUAL CLUTCH
-TOP AUTO CLUTCH
-Avarage national lap time --> top ten
-credits, for all who helped me on this!!!!!
-I'll be busy then... :lol:

edit: OOPS, sorry doubling! :ouch:

edit2: just noticed that the clutch colours are wrong... lol, I don't have man clutch in my DFP :lol:

edit3: looks like Swedish are the slowest here... (sorry neighbours, but that seems to be true ;) )

:lol:

edit4: pino-r ..I do it now, sorry forgot!! :ouch:

:tup:You should now have the Norwegian times Complete in your mailbox Timpaq!
Glad to be of help!👍

Check your gmail!

Edit:
Until it's updated on the first page here's a screen:
53860203qy7.jpg

OK, so now we have info from:
Finland
Norway
Spain
United Kingdom & the Republic of Ireland

We still need more info from following country:
Denmark
France
Germany & Austria
Italy
the Netherlands
Sweden

I can't do this without your help. So could someone from their respective countries post with these details:

-T1
-T2
-Clutch mode: auto / manual

A list like those above would be priceless!!! 👍

The next online update is approaching, and I fear that the Academy event will be no longer viewable after that.. so we need to do this now!!

And also the REAL top200 list would be very nice, and I personally would take that to the national finals, but I just need your help with that too. So for that we would need all the times+names (no more info needed) below the current #200 time

And big thank you to all who have already helped me with this and posted info!! 👍

👍

I am getting a lot players from Brazil....so soon they will be joining this website. I think you guys can see already some with this GTBR_ tag. Watch out for them.

This is a great list, Timppaq, thanks for putting it together. I finally got around to posting it on the homepage. Congrats on the great reasult! :cheers:

chears for mentioning my name in your post on the homepage jordan(proud to be a member of this site and to show it off:sly:) ,and yes i allready got you several new (dutch) members who signed up here or will soon!!:):)

spyrrari.👍

Congrats to Timppaq, spyrrari and Chronos, (the only 3 I saw that I believe to be of GTP), and good luck on your next round.👍

This is a great list, Timppaq, thanks for putting it together. I finally got around to posting it on the homepage. Congrats on the great reasult! :cheers:

/\ Recognition from Jordan, something any GTP'er should be really proud of.

so timppaq,here is the top ten t1 + t2 times and clutch y/n from holland.

name----------------t1---------t2----------clutch
1:thedoctor812......33,796.....57,298........y
2:viapid34.............33,952.....57,467........y
3:raffels87.............34,203.....57,783........y
4:solarsystem........34,200.....57,926........n
5:steffan...............34,260......57,843........y
6:turbohuug..........34,172......57,895........y
7:minipino.............34,172......57,823.......y
8:cliokoning...........34,261......57,894.......y
9:thomms..............34,249......57,869.......y
10:ternauwies........34,175......57,863.......y

sorry i wrote it like this,but my pc is killing me with all kinds of problems when i open word or other programms!!:ouch::ouch::ouch:need to buy a new one soon,beceause i am tyred of fixing it every 2 days!!

spyrrari.

here are the german Top 10

1 | l1a2r3 | clutch | 33,796 | 57,377 | 1.20,128
2 | POPO__PLUS | clutch | 33,790 | 57,350 | 1.20,228
3 | FIDEBUMS | clutch | 34,049 | 57,570 | 1.20,437
4 | cannonball78 | clutch | 34,141 | 57,706 | 1.20,476
5 | nytour | clutch | 34,033 | 57,606 | 1.20,557
6 | GSUS24 | clutch | 34,030 | 57,701 | 1.20,562
7 | IHLEplunzPROFI | clutch | 34,146 | 57,732 | 1.20,565
8 | fatakt84 | clutch | 34,199 | 57,750 | 1.20,594
9 | DonBear | clutch | 34,155 | 57,709 | 1.20,620
10 | Zocker16_GTRP | DFP | 33,974 | 57,736 | 1.20,708

Although I do not post much in the forums, I sure do read the news daily and check for updates.

I was T_Bonatz, I had a 1'21.693, good for about P82 in Deutschland. Just didn't push hard enough. I had time with it, loved the N1 tires, and the track as it definatly felt real. Hopefully Polyphony Digital will have another competition again, perhaps one for north america.
-Thomas

NOTE:

As pino-r has kindly offered himself for the job, a video will be edited from all national winners(the laps, lol) (stage I). If you are a national winner and wish to participate this idea, please PM pino-r and send your winning lap to him (ZIPPED) If you happen to know that your countrys winner for stage I does not visit here, could you be so nice and PM him/her about this project and direct him here or just describe for him what to do. You can also PM me about this, or send the replay to me either via PM or to my e-mail address: timppaq(at)gmail.com

How to copy a replay from PS3 to PC:

* Put USB stick into your PS3
* Open 'Saved Data Utility'
* Locate replay, press Triangle button and select copy
* Locate 'USB Device' and save
* Put the USB stick into your PC
* Find the PS3 -folder in your USB-stick and ZIP it

If somebody (no need to be the winner) from every country who has the access, could do this... would be awesome! ..update coming soon.. :scared:

-Timo

EDIT:

We have:

FI
NL
UK
NO

Do I need to take this into PM's again....? :mischievous:

..lol, just kidding...!

edit:

pino-r's e-mail:
pinorace(at)virgilio.it