GT Academy Winners Jordan Tresson and Lucas Ordoñez at Silverstone Supercar

• Thread starter Synwraith
  • 44 comments
great read !

Maz sure you are gifted :)

Also as i read it i thought of our own GTPlanet league in GT5 ;)

Also good to see Lucas giving hint about similarity of GTR r vs virtual. After Vette in prologue on S1 it's second most true to life car in game.

Ofc hope Lucas and Tresson find decent sponsors to hold in motorsport for a long time.

Also it's a bummer that there was no Poland GT Academy finals..

Awesome!! Thanks for this it's really taking me back to my time at the academy :) The little things like asking Charlotte when gt5 will be released and being mentored by Gavin :lol:

I'm so happy for Jordan i know he will do well. Even from the first night of the academy i sat opposite him for dinner and i could tell he was very focused.

I want to go back ! Please let there be another Academy :D

Awesome!! Thanks for this it's really taking me back to my time at the academy :) The little things like asking Charlotte when gt5 will be released and being mentored by Gavin :lol:

I'm so happy for Jordan i know he will do well. Even from the first night of the academy i sat opposite him for dinner and i could tell he was very focused.

I want to go back ! Please let there be another Academy :D

From what Darren and co were implying, I'd be amazed if there wasn't another Academy, with widened participation as well.

All the best
Maz

Enjoyable read, and well written Maz.👍 Was good to get an insight on what these guys are going through, now its past the gaming.

It was a pleasure to meet you at Silverstone and I hope to see you one of these days in Spa or Nurb.
Your article is fantastic and described well both people's feeling:):), you have done a superb job. Well done Maz

It was a pleasure to meet you at Silverstone and I hope to see you one of these days in Spa or Nurb.
Your article is fantastic and described well both people's feeling:):), you have done a superb job. Well done Maz

Hi Beatrice,

It was a great pleasure for me also, thank you again for your contributions and your company throughout the weekend, and apologies for the arctic British weather :lol:

Give my best to Jordan and wish him all the success at Spa from GTPlanet 👍 Also, tell him to drop by here and say hello :D

All the best
Maz

Good article. Nice to see some real inside questions asked.

Great work.

Back