GT All-Stars...What car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mwoodski
  • 13 comments
  • 2,924 views
Messages
3,209
United States
Connecticut.
Messages
mwoodski
Messages
mwoodski
What car should I use for the GT All Stars Event? I've got 2.2mil CR.
 
use the minolta that you can win..only had trouble with nordschleife but ended up winning by 3 secs.
 
use the minolta that you can win..only had trouble with nordschleife but ended up winning by 3 secs.
I don't have a car to win the Minolta.
 
what lvl are you? if i were you, i would save up until lvl 21 and do "like the wind",buy a zr1 and RM it, win minolta,and beat the All Stars race.

You don't even have to get a zr1, do the miata race on b-spec lvl 6 and you can win the furai to beat Like the Wind.
 
use the minolta that you can win..only had trouble with nordschleife but ended up winning by 3 secs.

Yes the Minolta is dominant. I won every event by huge margin except the ring. I was leading by several seconds when my DFGT sent me into the XMB (does that once in a while, don't know why) causing me to crash spectacularly at the end of the long straight. Then I got hit by the 2nd place car when I pulled back on the track and into the wall again. Wound up finishing 4th but still won the championship.
 
Zonda R did Like the Wind for me.
 
Im using the zonda r on the all stars even, and it blows. As soon as those damn 1000+HP racecars get behind you, youre done.

I also and using the DFGT, and the clicking feeling of the force feedback is the most annoying thing in the world. It constantly gives out and sends me into a wall.
 
How in the hell do you win the Indy race with the RM ZR1
 
what lvl are you? if i were you, i would save up until lvl 21 and do "like the wind",buy a zr1 and RM it, win minolta,and beat the All Stars race.

You don't even have to get a zr1, do the miata race on b-spec lvl 6 and you can win the furai to beat Like the Wind.

Do what this guys saying
 
How in the hell do you win the Indy race with the RM ZR1

By modifying your settings of course! And of course fully modifying it prior to the race.

I used my 787B Stealth for the race, won 3 of 5 races but still won the championship. Won Trial Mountain and GVS pretty easily then had a VERY mistake-full race at the Nordschleife, still got second though. Cape Ring was very easy as well, but I was denied a win in Tokyo by the bugger-all AI when I was spun out at the first corner. Still got second though.

Have done the other races since.
 
Used the 787B. Performed pretty good, but you have to maintain pace otherwise that 905 gets on your *** and beats you.

Or you can get a X1 an beat the living you-know-what out of everyone...
 
Used the 787B. Performed pretty good, but you have to maintain pace otherwise that 905 gets on your *** and beats you.

905??? More like the Minolta 88C-V and R92CP to be more accurate!!! (Sauber C9 too)

Although, to be fair, at my attempt, the 905 did beat me at the Nordschleife. :(
 
If you have the money, buy the PEUGEOT 908 HdI/FAP (4million), then forget the AI-cars.
I won the first four races easily, but made to much mistakes on the Nordschleife (which is a helluvarace), came in on 5th, still enough to win the championship :D
 
How in the hell do you win the Indy race with the RM ZR1

Make sure your ZR1 is at maximum horsepower - around 890 - 905bhp (change oil before race)..

Set your down force (aerodynamics in settings) to MINIMUM rear and Minimum + 10 front.

This will reduce drag on the straights but give you enough grip to turn into the bends, if it doesn't turn as much as you want, keep adding 5 to front downforce setting until it does.

Or you could adjust springs or toe settings in setup-suspension. You will have a standard rear toe setting of +0.20, get rid of this and change it to -0.20.

Set your gears very high, somewhere around 260-265 mph.

Take it easy when tyres are cold, just hold position, once tyres are wam then push and attack, all you have to do is win, doesnt need to be by a massive amount so don't panic if you are not first for the first lap or two.
 
Back