GT Allstars / Dream Car Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter seadog777
  • 8 comments
  • 1,141 views

seadog777

Premium
Messages
3,014
Malaysia
Iskandar
Messages
seadog777
Does anyone else find that GT Allstars is tougher than the Dream Car Championship? I find that a bit weird as it's a level below.... but, boy, I'm finding it tough to beat that Audi R8!!
 
Yes I agree! But the only thing is that the audi r8 is not a challenge to me because I have an audi r8.
 
Yeah I have a flying bullet tuned-up R8 that my (is it bob you people call him?) is just recently good enough to drive it competitively without spinning out. But I agree that race is hard. As I recall the dream car one was laughable by comparison.
 
The Dream Car Championship was poorly designed IMO... There's a bunch of fantasy LM cars with ~300-400 HP, and then there's the Silk Cut Jaguar.
 
yes, GT all Star is harder, didn't get all gold in the first try. (i'm using Audi R10 TDI that time). I got all gold with Minolta, but it was hard.
 
For a real challenge use the Zonda R, very very old school type hardcore fun.
 
My first time doing that championship, I had no idea what to expect. (didn't look at the regular competition) I just chose the best car I had at the time... Needless to say, holding off a Pescarolo around the Nordschleife in a fully tuned, bright orange Veyron was a sight to see.
 
Easy with a minolta fully tuned, i used a DS3 drove like crap and still won. =P
 
I'm glad it's not just me! I won the DreamCar and got a nice car, ending movie, the works... and it was so easy compared to the GT Allstars. Might have been better to swap their positions....
 
Back