GT BY CITROEN RACE CARS. wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter skylineblue02
  • 31 comments
  • 1,411 views
Messages
1,280
Messages
ems2121
Im collecting these cars. in different colors of course.
HAVE:
CONCEPT
FULL BLACK
Yellow with black
ORANGE with black

if so possible, i would like them 0miles.

OFFERING:
XJ220 LM
V12 LMR RACE CAR
2J
TOYOTA 7
SAUBER C9
R10 TDI
MARK IV

TRADE NOW!

THANKS
STEG-13. yellow with black GT
 
Last edited:
How about Matte Dark Silver with 15.5 Miles?
 
I have matte black citroen gt race car would like your 2j
 
Just letting you know I have red, I may trade you for a full black one in future.

But I booked today, and I want to see how the update pans out, so it may be a few days.
 
Just letting you know I have red, I may trade you for a full black one in future.

But I booked today, and I want to see how the update pans out, so it may be a few days.

awesome. saturaday should be good for me
 
Im not gonna be your last resort .. I told you how many comments ago had it?? Sorry
 
Ligth silver, stock and 0miles for Ford Mark IV
 
I have a dark green GT by Citroen Race Car available with 0 mile. Would like your Mark IV in exchange. Can trade tomorrow after reset or this week-end. My psn is v-fal
 
I have a GT by Citroen Race Car pending, will ask as soon as possible wich color. If it's one you haven't got yet, can you trade on the 24th, for your R10 TDI?
 
I have a GT by Citroen Race Car pending, will ask as soon as possible wich color. If it's one you haven't got yet, can you trade on the 24th, for your R10 TDI?

ill pencil you in
 
Great, thanks. PSN: MvdVeen.
 
I have one in banana yellow !

swap for V12 if you want to trade
 
Still waiting for your FR, to send the car, can send as soon as you want, please let me now if you still want to trade
 
Still waiting for your FR, to send the car, can send as soon as you want, please let me now if you still want to trade

will have to trade saturday. you ok with that?
 
do you want a blue or grey citroen for your 2J ?
 
theoretically yes, i probably will be online around this time, just hit me with a message on psn when you're ready
i don't trade much, so any other day would be fine for me, too (if sunday does not work for some reason)
 
Ok. Send me an fr. I'll add later. Ems2121
 
will have to trade saturday. you ok with that?

No problem when you add me I'll send you the car then after you've received it send me yours, no problem
 
Okay. Will do. Just know I won't be on tomorrow. I have duty.
 
No problem, like I said(wrote) send when you can, I don't mind waiting, if you have another trade with someone in a hurry do it.
 
No problem, like I said(wrote) send when you can, I don't mind waiting, if you have another trade with someone in a hurry do it.

Tomorrow morning should be good
 
Back