GT Car Viewer: A tool to view Gran Turismo cars...

• Thread starter Leo2236
  • 40 comments
Hi to all.

I've develop a tool that able to view GT 3D models of cars, the tool already can view all the cars but only that are stored inside CARCADE.DAT for the moment also theres some bugs with polygons in a few cars that need to be fixed. The tool can export any car(main body only) to *.OBJ so it could be then imported in some 3D modeler also the textures could be exported as a single image in *.BMP format. So if anybody is interesting here it's.

GT Car Viewer v0.1b:
g05ITBo.png

Note: Do not use www.datafilehost.com downloader it's problematic I've heard, so before downloading uncheck the related checkbox.

GT Car Viewer v0.1b.EXE (623.09 KB)

Hello, is there a working link for GT Car Viewer, the one here is down.
I'd have some use for this program :C

EDIT: Oh, I think I found one already. Expect to see some interesting stuff soon ;)

Also take a look at track 5 that Xenn have mention in past, probably not finished track!?

NjiPrD1.png

This is pretty late, but regarding track 5 I think there was a license test in GT or GT2 that used a round track. Might be the map for that track that's on the picture.

Double post...
This is pretty late, but regarding track 5 I think there was a license test in GT or GT2 that used a round track. Might be the map for that track that's on the picture.

The above is the track you're talking about and no, GT1 didn't have any round track in the license test. It did however have a rectangle Track in the ''A" License Test set on the main straight Start/Finish road in the Grand Valley Course.

Meanwhile GT2 had around 2 Round Tracks in the license Test but it didn't look like the one you're pointing at.

Hi to all.

I've develop a tool that able to view GT 3D models of cars, the tool already can view all the cars but only that are stored inside CARCADE.DAT for the moment also theres some bugs with polygons in a few cars that need to be fixed. The tool can export any car(main body only) to *.OBJ so it could be then imported in some 3D modeler also the textures could be exported as a single image in *.BMP format. So if anybody is interesting here it's.

GT Car Viewer v0.1b:
g05ITBo.png

Note: Do not use www.datafilehost.com downloader it's problematic I've heard, so before downloading uncheck the related checkbox.

GT Car Viewer v0.1b.EXE (623.09 KB)
Could you post this to another file sharing website? Datafilehost has been repurposed i guess. (Nevermind, after posting this I found a new link for the file further down in the comments and can't figure out how to delete comments.)

Last edited:
Back