GT Career Mode Challenge, Presented by Racers Reunited - Round 9; Nov 24 @ 2000UTC

• Thread starter Famine
  • 473 comments
Yes. It's Taycan over...
can.jpg

It's a Thai can. :sly:
I'll get my coat.

Proper pronounciation:

I feel Formula E should be this car. I believe it's real. :D

Check out these special details -
  • In Gran Turismo Sport's Livery Editor, the car's number cannot be changed, and the wheel color are changed from the Other section, rather than from the Wheels section. As a result, it is possible to add custom decals to the wheels, being the only car to have such ability.
  • In GT Sport version 1.62, the car now features rear-wheel steering, a change that also applied to the Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991) '16.

I remember doing fairly well in this old seasonal using that Chaparral, I was in the top 80 that time out of 100k+

TT#46 - 700PP 1980 or Later Race Car Super Lap @ Autumn Ring.jpg

Since there were no races yesterday I took some photos from the Fuji race last week.

jammy ahead of Famine
full

suts racing so hard in the lead triggering Mount Fuji to have its first eruption in 312 years
full

O604 taking the start
full

Are we on for today. Only my Taycan will need charging up if racing. I don't think a bump start will work.

Doesn't it make an awful noise though. I've never been in an electric car but if they sound like PD's Taycan I don't want to. There's a high pitched screech which irritates the hell out of me combined with a low rumble that makes me turn my bass down. In fact to preserve my sanity I might run silently. :boggled:

Last edited:
Are we on for today. Only my Taycan will need charging up if racing. I don't think a bump start will work.

Doesn't it make an awful noise though. I've never been in an electric car but if they sound like PDs Taycan I don't want to. There's a high pitched screech which irritates the hell out of me combined with a low rumble that makes me turn my bass down. In fact to preserve my sanity I might run silently. :boggled:
Hate that sound. Driving alone is OK, I pump the tunes. But racing... :yuck:

I won't be able to join today, and hopefully the Kerfuffle A.I. won't punish me too much over that.
Though I'm getting a bit worried typing this as I'm starting to hear drones flying by
out on the street. Angry Kerfuffle drones no doubt out to get me for not lining up on the grid.
HAL... I mean Kerfuffle will not be pleased. Be careful of garage doors. :sly:

Taycan play that game.

I'm charging mine now . pedalling as fast as i can think i'm at 5wh ,
humm now how long is a full charge going to take?

Doesn't it make an awful noise though. I've never been in an electric car but if they sound like PD's Taycan I don't want to. There's a high pitched screech which irritates the hell out of me combined with a low rumble that makes me turn my bass down. In fact to preserve my sanity I might run silently. :boggled:

I don't know. Doesn't quite elicit the inhuman rage in me that THIS car still does upon listening:

Are we on for today.
If everyone else is, yes.

I've got a mild but extremely annoying hurtie which I'm anaesthetising with wine, so I might not be on the ball with calculations, but I'll run with it.

Kerfuffle is Taycan the piss now.

WTCC:
* Porsche Taycan Turbo S - 100% Power, 100% Weight
Tyres:
Sports Medium
Circuits
Race 1: Blue Moon Bay Infield A (18 laps)
Race 2: Brands Hatch - GP (9 laps)
Race 3: Circuit de la Sarthe (5 laps)

The handicap document will be below (I'll correct it to show the right event and handicaps soon):

Last edited:
I don't know. Doesn't quite elicit the inhuman rage in me that THIS car still does upon listening
I played that and now there's a pack of dogs barking outside. :dopey:

La Sarth! Now that will make the Taycan squeal. Ear plugs at the ready!

Well, found many other reasons to have inhuman rage at the car. First race was just straight awful with it, turn 1 and many of the turns are difficult enough in high downforce cars but THIS was just on a whole new level so Apologies for all the contact there. Other then that, race was actually decent.

Absolutely cannot wait for next week, that is a car I have not had an actual race with in quite some time so I look forward to going for a gap that no longer exists and brag to everyone that I saw that movie named after that F1 driver.

Last edited:
If everyone else is, yes.

I've got a mild but extremely annoying hurtie which I'm anaesthetising with wine, so I might not be on the ball with calculations, but I'll run with it.
This went well until it was time to go to sleep. I did not sleep. In fact I've spent up until yesterday barely eating or sleeping, so I'm... a little behind with things right now. I'll hopefully have everything updated before we start tonight...

In fact I've spent up until yesterday barely eating or sleeping,
Still drinking wine though? If you're not feeling up to running it this evening I'm sure everyone would understand a postponement.

I'm also a little behind, I haven't even bought the car yet!

Still drinking wine though?
**** yeah.
If you're not feeling up to running it this evening I'm sure everyone would understand a postponement.
I'd be happier not doing so. I can also give everyone the circuits so they can practice (which will absolutely be necessary!) for a week.

Everyone happy for a rest week?
@AndreasR @buybon355 @Drex124 @homeforsummer @IfAndOr @jammy21 @JockeP22 @Jordan @Lazybike @O604 @RACECAR @richroo @Sutsagrd @Zolon32

Back