GT Career Mode Challenge, Presented by Racers Reunited - Round 9; Nov 24 @ 2000UTC

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 473 comments
  • 39,436 views
Yes. It's Taycan over...
can.jpg



It's a Thai can. :sly:
I'll get my coat.


Proper pronounciation:
 
I feel Formula E should be this car. I believe it's real. :D



Check out these special details -
  • In Gran Turismo Sport's Livery Editor, the car's number cannot be changed, and the wheel color are changed from the Other section, rather than from the Wheels section. As a result, it is possible to add custom decals to the wheels, being the only car to have such ability.
  • In GT Sport version 1.62, the car now features rear-wheel steering, a change that also applied to the Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991) '16.

I remember doing fairly well in this old seasonal using that Chaparral, I was in the top 80 that time out of 100k+

TT#46 - 700PP 1980 or Later Race Car Super Lap @ Autumn Ring.jpg



Since there were no races yesterday I took some photos from the Fuji race last week.

jammy ahead of Famine
full



suts racing so hard in the lead triggering Mount Fuji to have its first eruption in 312 years
full



O604 taking the start
full
 
A little preview of next week?
When it stopped I thought they were just Taycan it easy, but then it went and Porsched those other cars out of the way.

One thing about it through it was a very silent crash. None of that noisy engine revving.
 
I won't be able to join today, and hopefully the Kerfuffle A.I. won't punish me too much over that.
Though I'm getting a bit worried typing this as I'm starting to hear drones flying by
out on the street. Angry Kerfuffle drones no doubt out to get me for not lining up on the grid.
 
Are we on for today. Only my Taycan will need charging up if racing. I don't think a bump start will work.

Doesn't it make an awful noise though. I've never been in an electric car but if they sound like PD's Taycan I don't want to. There's a high pitched screech which irritates the hell out of me combined with a low rumble that makes me turn my bass down. In fact to preserve my sanity I might run silently. :boggled:
 
Last edited:
Are we on for today. Only my Taycan will need charging up if racing. I don't think a bump start will work.

Doesn't it make an awful noise though. I've never been in an electric car but if they sound like PDs Taycan I don't want to. There's a high pitched screech which irritates the hell out of me combined with a low rumble that makes me turn my bass down. In fact to preserve my sanity I might run silently. :boggled:
Hate that sound. Driving alone is OK, I pump the tunes. But racing... :yuck:

I won't be able to join today, and hopefully the Kerfuffle A.I. won't punish me too much over that.
Though I'm getting a bit worried typing this as I'm starting to hear drones flying by
out on the street. Angry Kerfuffle drones no doubt out to get me for not lining up on the grid.
HAL... I mean Kerfuffle will not be pleased. Be careful of garage doors. :sly:
 
Taycan play that game.

I'm charging mine now . pedalling as fast as i can think i'm at 5wh ,
humm now how long is a full charge going to take?
 
Are we on for today. Only my Taycan will need charging up if racing. I don't think a bump start will work.

Doesn't it make an awful noise though. I've never been in an electric car but if they sound like PD's Taycan I don't want to. There's a high pitched screech which irritates the hell out of me combined with a low rumble that makes me turn my bass down. In fact to preserve my sanity I might run silently. :boggled:

I don't know. Doesn't quite elicit the inhuman rage in me that THIS car still does upon listening:

 
Are we on for today.
If everyone else is, yes.

I've got a mild but extremely annoying hurtie which I'm anaesthetising with wine, so I might not be on the ball with calculations, but I'll run with it.
 
Kerfuffle is Taycan the piss now.

WTCC:
* Porsche Taycan Turbo S - 100% Power, 100% Weight
Tyres:
Sports Medium
Circuits
Race 1: Blue Moon Bay Infield A (18 laps)
Race 2: Brands Hatch - GP (9 laps)
Race 3: Circuit de la Sarthe (5 laps)

The handicap document will be below (I'll correct it to show the right event and handicaps soon):

 
Last edited:
I don't know. Doesn't quite elicit the inhuman rage in me that THIS car still does upon listening
I played that and now there's a pack of dogs barking outside. :dopey:

La Sarth! Now that will make the Taycan squeal. Ear plugs at the ready!
 
Well, found many other reasons to have inhuman rage at the car. First race was just straight awful with it, turn 1 and many of the turns are difficult enough in high downforce cars but THIS was just on a whole new level so Apologies for all the contact there. Other then that, race was actually decent.

Absolutely cannot wait for next week, that is a car I have not had an actual race with in quite some time so I look forward to going for a gap that no longer exists and brag to everyone that I saw that movie named after that F1 driver.
 
Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the races. It felt good saving the environment together. :D

Video from Race 2. (It was a bit weird making the video too, without engine noise, hard to get into it.)

 
If everyone else is, yes.

I've got a mild but extremely annoying hurtie which I'm anaesthetising with wine, so I might not be on the ball with calculations, but I'll run with it.
This went well until it was time to go to sleep. I did not sleep. In fact I've spent up until yesterday barely eating or sleeping, so I'm... a little behind with things right now. I'll hopefully have everything updated before we start tonight...
 
In fact I've spent up until yesterday barely eating or sleeping,
Still drinking wine though? If you're not feeling up to running it this evening I'm sure everyone would understand a postponement.

I'm also a little behind, I haven't even bought the car yet!
 
Oh god it's the F1500s isn't it. Might get a bit of practice in now...
 
Still drinking wine though?
**** yeah.
If you're not feeling up to running it this evening I'm sure everyone would understand a postponement.
I'd be happier not doing so. I can also give everyone the circuits so they can practice (which will absolutely be necessary!) for a week.

Everyone happy for a rest week?
@AndreasR @buybon355 @Drex124 @homeforsummer @IfAndOr @jammy21 @JockeP22 @Jordan @Lazybike @O604 @RACECAR @richroo @Sutsagrd @Zolon32
 
I wouldn't want to put you through hosting if you're not feeling well, Andrew. I agree with Paul that there's always next week. Recharge and rest and hopefully you'll be on the mend quicker than you think 👍
 
If you aren't up for it, I can wait until next week. No need to force it if you aren't feeling it.
 
Back