GT Demo Request Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leadfoot53
  • 37 comments
  • 3,965 views
very cool footage despite the hiccups here and there. :D regardless, the game looks amazing and thx for the fotoage.
 
Yea they should release this demo on the PSN. I dont see why not, unless they made a deal with the stores that they wouldnt release it on the PSN. Since having this demo in a store will make more people come into the store to try GT5. Hopefully if they did make a deal it doesnt last to long so I can play in the comfort of my G25.:dopey:
 
Sorry that I had to choose this thread in order to do this.
I really have no idea for what reason you need a certain post count in order to make a new thread. Its a bit perplexing.

Could someone post a new thread for me?
Subject: Your GT5 Commercial Idea

With GT5 two months away, I thought it would be a simi good idea to get some ideas of what you think would be a good idea for a GT5 Commercial? Be it Text, Images or full blown Video, Lets see your ideas.

So Far I have seen Commercials for Metroid and HALO. Let the Ideas begin!
Thanks
GX


Thanks to Who ever will post this for me.
 
Since they didn´t keep updating prologue, we deserve a little demo, I do not ask for much, only the ring and the SLS (game cover car in GT5), the perfect GT5 demo. Anyone needs more for this 2 months?
 
Since they didn´t keep updating prologue, we deserve a little demo, I do not ask for much, only the ring and the SLS (game cover car in GT5), the perfect GT5 demo. Anyone needs more for this 2 months?

I second that!

- Jeramy
 
I think the rotten sods should put a downloadable demo on PSN
 
Sorry that I had to choose this thread in order to do this.
I really have no idea for what reason you need a certain post count in order to make a new thread. Its a bit perplexing.

It prevents people from signing up to the forums just to post a new thread. I.E OMG NEW VIDEO I FOUND (that is a week old, or already posted in the news thread) If you have 100 posts, chances are you have been here a little while, know your way around the place, and won't create a worthless thread that is very likely to be locked
 
Back