GT Gentlemen's Cup -- Camaro Cup Test Event -- EVENT FINISHEDFinished 

• Thread starter flip55
  • 30 comments
United States
Satellite of Love
flip157

**EVENT RELAUNCH**
Comments for this event begin after Post #18.
This is a small test event for a planned Gentlemen's Cup mini - series. The car in question will be the Chevrolet Camaro SS TC, and the plan is to get a few of these together and just kind of see what happens. :D

Race lounge will be held in our group lobby! Be sure to join our group in the game!
Group ID: 1007109

Room times:

11:30pm EST USA
8:30pm PST USA
4:30am GMT UK
(Friday, March 25)
3:30pm AEDT AUS (Friday, March 25)

Race Format

11:30pm -- Room opens for practice/tuning.
11:45pm -- Qualifying -- 10 minutes
11:55pm -- Race -- 40 minute sprint

Circuit: Brands Hatch GP

After the race:

For those who can stick around for a little bit, I'd like to do a group run on the Indianapolis oval circuit. It's a plan for the future series we may make out of this. I have no real plan for that, it's just see how we do with pack racing. I mean, how hard can it be?

The Car
The car specs are below. Perform an oil change on your car, and you should match what we have below.

Additional information
  • Racing Hard tires only
  • Slipstream -- REAL
  • Grip reduction -- REAL
  • Mechanical damage -- Heavy
  • ABS and driving line will be optional
  • Flip157 will be the room host
This thread will be updated as changes are made.
Any questions, feel free to ask in the thread below. Hope to see you guys there!

Last edited:
I can not make it:( about this time I'll be finishing the night shift, at home I will be after 6:30 am GMT+1.

it has an aero kit but not a flat floor so no aero kit I got it

Ah, now I see what you meant. I don't think the aero kit makes a difference to the performance of the car, so it's optional. I have it on just because I think it looks cooler. :)

Room is now live!

1472 - 6681 - 3286 - 8589 - 9634

Event finished!

Last edited:
good times yesterday. I was a lil touchy feely in race 2 trying to get and idea of what the car did in traffic sorry about that. Thanks again as always for putting in the work Flip!! :bowdown:

This event has been relaunched! All posts after this point are for the Camaro Cup Test Event.

good times last night with the Camaro !! should be good times on bigger tracks

Yeah, I'm having a rethink on certain circuit because of that. I had Monaco down at one point, and now... probably not the best idea in the world... :lol:

Press Release March, 25th 2016

Moonshine Motorsports is proud to announce the addition of InFecTed Rash driving the #31 car to its 2016 lineup. This merger has been in negotiations for some time and will bring more depth to the technical side for set up and testing. With a two car team Moonshine Motorsports intends to compete for team championships as well as driver titles in the 2016 season.

Latest Posts

Back