GT HP Nut's Gallery: In a Foreign Land

Quite a good set, some solid compostions and fairly realistic tones and angles. Well done overall. My favs are shots 2,5 & 9. Good use of f-stop too. 👍

Very good looking set, #5 and 7 are faves.
Part one and two are great, some of your pictures are increcidly realistic, first and fourth part 2 shots are so great.
That Oreca Matmut is so good for taking photos, so grateful.
Some of them deserve to be in the realistic photo thread 👍
A very reallistic set (both part) mate 👍
Great angles and compition on many of these pics and a also a great use of light in some on them :)
Great set very realistic no.4 looks very good. 👍
Great, I like the warm feel in these shots! :)
GPR
Quite a good set, some solid compostions and fairly realistic tones and angles. Well done overall. My favs are shots 2,5 & 9. Good use of f-stop too. 👍
Thanks for the comments all! :cheers:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Update

Good Lord, I haven't updated this thread for over half a year...
Anyway, I'm back (at least for now), and I'm determined to update this thread so that I can celebrate Christmas with you guys in time.
I still haven't got myself a GT6 game disc and a new PS console, but I just had my first experience playing GT6 with a DFGT last Sunday, and I must say it's a whole new sensation and enjoyment to be playing with a wheel, and the level of realism is even further enhanced. It took me a few laps to get accustomed to using a wheel, but soon I'm enjoying the process. I think I will be getting both GT6 and PS4 once the PS4-compatible version of GT6 is released.
Again, all the photos are edited using the very basic tools in Paint.NET (I'll be making a switch over to Photoshop CS2, but that will happen only when I'm editing the GT6 photos), but personally I think the outcome is fine.

I suggest you to view the pictures in full size, since it is the only way to reveal their full quality. It's going to take quite some time, but you aren't in that much of a hurry, are you? ;)
While you wait for the full-sized pictures to load, have a look at some real-life slot car photos I've recently uploaded on to Flickr.

And on this Christmas Eve, may I wish you and the ones you care a merry Christmas. :cheers:

In a Foreign Land

(Part 1)

The piece of land seems unfamiliar.
The twisty corners, the narrow track,
are all new encounters.
Yet, the car is ready
to explore the unknown.

Feel free to comment and reply! :)

Back