GT HP Nut's Gallery: In a Foreign Land

The third and the last are quite good 👍

Not bad, really not bad. The 1st of part 2 looks actually pretty realistic.

Nice pics they all look pretty realistic to my eyes.👍

Thanks! :cheers:

---------------------------------------------------------

New Update

If my PS3 still worked, I'd have made a thank-you-all set. But it doesn't anymore, so this will have to do... :guilty:

Again, I thank you all for the votes! :cheers:

Blue Skies
(Part 2)

And I made myself a new gallery banner!
Here, have a look at it.

Be sure to tell me what you think about it! :)

Last edited:
Nice and original choice of colour for that car. My fav' is the first one, good angle, very dynamic pic 👍

Good shots, I like the 1st and 2nd ones the most. 👍

Nice shots the first 3 are really nice. 👍

Some really good pics, I like the Mustang's colour ;)
2nd has a great composition! 👍

Nice and original choice of colour for that car. My fav' is the first one, good angle, very dynamic pic 👍

------------------------------------------------------------

New Update

RUF CTR2 @ Monza:

Remember to leave me some feedback!

Lovely ! the last couple of set is amazing :drool:👍
Thanks, my friend!
Very nice set really like the rally and Jag shots. 👍

--------------------------------------------------------

Another Update

It seems like there's not much photos left in my archive, so this will be the last random set comprised solely of stock photos. There will be a few edited sets coming (at least 3), but that's all I've got. So I'll be closing this gallery within 2 months, I believe, and nothing more will be displayed until the next generation of the consoles arrives. But I could be playing GT6 by the time. Or maybe I'll return to GT5. Or maybe I will abandon photomode completely.

Who knows what will happen in the future!

Randoms

Any comments?

Both of the last 2 sets are very nice to look at! :) Especially I like the Challenger and Citroen GT shots! 👍

And why would you want to stop photographing, I mean, it's too much fun to stop! At least for me... Since I started photographing in GT games, I got interested in photography art in general, whether it's real life or games. And I'd love to see this gallery continue! :)

Lovely set, even it is not edited, it have that factor that i didn't see in a while :drool:👍

Nice shots really like the Citroen GT pics. 👍

3rd shot... :drool:

Both of the last 2 sets are very nice to look at! :) Especially I like the Challenger and Citroen GT shots! 👍

And why would you want to stop photographing, I mean, it's too much fun to stop! At least for me... Since I started photographing in GT games, I got interested in photography art in general, whether it's real life or games. And I'd love to see this gallery continue! :)

Thanks for the compliment! :)

I don't know if I'll lose my interest in Photomode if I return to GT5 again. It's happened before, but every time I'd return to taking photos again after a few days. Sometimes I'm frustrated at the difference between my TV and my PC's brightness and colours, other times I'm just bored at taking pictures over and over again. I must confess that GT5's photomode has improved my real life photography by a little bit, but I'm still unsure if I'll return to it again.

--------------------------------------------------

New Update

This time I've used something new again (RGB curves, thanks to SMFan's video tutorials for reminding me of the Paint.NET feature 👍) to edit the photos, and I think it's a bit fitting for this week, as the 24 Hours of Nurburging race is going to start tomorrow (Sunday), 16:00 PM GMT. It is one of the world's biggest endurance racing events (second only to the 24 Hours of Le Mans), and I suggest you to keep an eye on it if you haven't already done so.

In fact, the top 40 cars' qualifying has just finished, and Kazunori Yamauchi's Nismo GT3 is going to start tomorrow in the 26th place. The car is in the SP9 GT3 class, so it's going to compete against the other top teams for an overall win, which is a first for Kaz and the Schulze Motorsports team.

Here are the links:

The livestream website (it's in german, though)

Related thread on GTPlanet

Enough of the talking, let's get the photos here!

Lasting Speed
(Part 1)

(Not really, as the Peugeot retired in the 2010 race, along with the other 3 factory-backed cars. :P)

Any comments?

Last edited:
Speechless :drool:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

New Update

Soon I'm going to take my final exam (starting this Friday), so I may not be able to finish all of my updates within 2 months as I've expected, but instead my gallery will be closed sometime during the summer holiday, I think. Although this gallery now has an extended lifespan, there will still be an equal amount of updates, because - well, you know the reason. :P

And may I remind you that the 24 Hours of Le Mans is coming within 3 weeks. And what makes this time so special is that this year is the 90th anniversary of Le Mans, and it will be the last year for LMP1 Prototypes, as new rules will be introduced at 2014.

So here's Part 2 of the previous set. These photos are taken around a year ago, but they're edited only recently. Enjoy!

Lasting Speed
(Part 2)

Part one and two are great, some of your pictures are increcidly realistic, first and fourth part 2 shots are so great.

That Oreca Matmut is so good for taking photos, so grateful.
Some of them deserve to be in the realistic photo thread 👍

A very reallistic set (both part) mate 👍
Great angles and compition on many of these pics and a also a great use of light in some on them :)

Back