GT life after Vettel Challenge!?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shaneman
  • 15 comments
  • 4,913 views

Shaneman

(Banned)
Messages
187
Messages
MoneySL777
Just wondering what keeps you guys motivated? I'm a good driver, but gold and silver in the vettel challenge seem impossible. Those who do finish it, WOW!
 
Umm... collecting and tuning as many cars as possible. :sly:
 
Same here. Still hoping for online credits and xp and leaderboards. Until then just collecting and tuning cars.
 
ha, for me the interesting part is after the 100% mark :) start to collect and drive my favorite cars, playing GT5 with friends online and offline, drifting best drift cars and most hopefully earn credits and XP in online mode with leaderbords in online with most wins and drifting leaderbords 👍

if there will be no leaderboards, I asume I will stop playing drifting and online.. only sometimes when I realy, realy want to..
 
Platinum trophy! Get all the trophies in GT5!
 
Nurburgring keeps me motivated, and has done since GT4. I like to see which cars can hack it, and which can't.
 
Nurburgring keeps me motivated, and has done since GT4. I like to see which cars can hack it, and which can't.

This, tho i like to try and make cars able to hack it :).

After i get the grind over with, get the X1 just to have the thing so my cash grinds will be that much faster so i can buy more cars tune more cars, spend more time tuning cars and driving cars for fun rather than spend hours grinding xp.
 
I wish I had the motivation to grind to collect/tune cars. I LOVE checking the used car lot and finding buys, but I HATE that there aren't more races for me to do. I'm level 26 A-Spec and 31 B-Spec and I've golded every event. I have nothing to work for except endurance races, no thanks. What am I supposed to do between now and level 40 A-Spec?

Give me online Credits/EXP and I'll be happy(ier).
 
Can we make one giant X1 thread so all the kids that get theirs don't make countless threads about it?

Try getting the Platinum trophy then make a thousand threads about that.
 
Just wondering what keeps you guys motivated? I'm a good driver, but gold and silver in the vettel challenge seem impossible. Those who do finish it, WOW!



Hmm I'm almost there, tonight i will join that 3x Gold World Elite. ​

You are asking about motivation. I can't give you a straight answer for that. I just love racing, racing games. Always try to squeeze everything that is possible from them. I'm also like you pretty decent driver, but if you asking about motivation then you are just one step behind me and that makes us different 👍

Driver does not asking, he pushes himself to the very edges oh his skills. He drives carts at the beginning of his racing career and from there he makes step forward to something more challenging when he reaches that point where there is nothing more to achieve. So he makes step forward and drive faster machines like Tourist Cars or Formula 3000, again before he make another step forward he must find himself in the same position. There is simply nothing more to achieve to he make step forward into let's say Formula 1. And from there .....

You catch my mind now? We pursuit that speed, that insane sense of incredible speed. Machines that can go faster and faster, squeezing absolutely every inch of our skill. That what's makes racing drivers. Well maybe not drivers but video racing games.

So now you should now not to ask, but now instead :) I must say that Vettel Challenge is something close to Beat Zico trophy in Wipeout HD or equal reaching Zone 75 in the same game! Although Zone 75 is 12 minutes pushing yourself to very limit but slowly accelerating. Vettel pushes you with same amount but from start to finish.

Which one of them was the hardest ? Suzuka is the hardest because you will watch replay over and over thinking why I'm still in silver driving perfect and faster than Sebastian Vettel. He makes first lap in 1:06:630 and your lap is half a second better already and still it's not good enough. So you watch and watch over and over only to discover that this replay is slower than 2:08:000 because just before he cross the finish line he still had on timer little more than 2:08:000 :sick: Now what the heck? So now you know, that to beat Suzuka you must reach deeper and redefine entire lap to find missing thousand of a second. But how to do that where there is no movie to show you what to change? Well you will have to find this all by your self and thats so REWARDING when you cross the line and there it is. Gold Statue 👍

Ayrton Senna once said that "If you are first you are first if you are second you are nothing". And no one is argue with that because he was the greatest and died chasing this first place. Now that's the way to go over. I will beat Gold in Vettel Challenge or i will die trying ;)
 
Apparently passing the Vettel challenge requires copious amounts of coffee.
 
Nurburgring 24H is what keeps me motivated. The X1 challenge was just an obstacle to the path of unlocking that sweet level 40 endurance :-)
 
I finally got all gold! Be happy to post pic but, it doesn't let my iPhone just paste it.
 
This is it i did last Gold in Vettel Challenge



So how life looks now? Kind of complete i must say. I recommend use RedBull X1 in Endurance races, especially in 9 hour and 24 hour. You don't have to drive all that time, just try drive for first 3 or 4 hours and then park your car somewhere, but do not pause the game. Let time fly by and other cars after hour or two finally will pas you. So you will have on your clock about 5 to 6 hours but you only drive for 3 or 4. After that repeat driving. You drive, and you rest and all over, this is good method on 24 hour races but unfortunately your wheel will rubble and shake terribly. Mine G27 in LaSathre and Ring shakes terribly and makes loud noises. Thats because those tracks are not smooth like Suzuka for example.

Wow i am so happy. Platinum trophy is getting closer and closer :)
 
Nice ussr! I used old driving force. Things smoked now, but worth it. So fast!
 
Back