GT Mobile Master Car List (NOT a wishlist - Please read first post)

• Thread starter Shant J.
  • 50 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there are no 911s, I don't think I'll buy the game. (I know, it's sad)

what other cars do you like?

triumph spitfire... the car under the slr is an rx7 (fd) and the one above the 2002 is a 2005 r35 concept and i think the one above the dome zero is a clio 182 (02)

Last edited:
Well I guess you wont be buying GT5 either, not confirmed that it Wont have it, but I personally feel its unlikely as PD have already done enough recruiting, Ferrari, Nascar, WRC.

Add the Audi R8 Race car in, Ive posted about 5 times asking for it, posted a picture with not 1 but 2 highlighted, and yet its still not there :grumpy:.

Considering its been about 10 days, Iam getting the will to start my own car thread, that will get updated

Oh, and in the picture with all the red marks, there is a R390 GT1 Race Car at the bottom right corner. The colors don't look very clear though.

me too, No offence shant.

Is there any way to hand over control over a thread? Honestly, I only created this thread just so that we have one. After a while, you simply lose the motivation to update it, I suppose.

There is no way (that I know of) to hand over a thread. Although you can give someone permission to create a V 2.0 and ask a mod to close this one.

Is there any way to hand over control over a thread? Honestly, I only created this thread just so that we have one. After a while, you simply lose the motivation to update it, I suppose.

If there was, i'd be happy to take over, i'm a whiz at GT4 cars. I know most of them.

Last edited:
If there was, i'd be happy to take over, i'm a whiz at GT4 cars. I know them all.

So let me ask you something then; these are almost entirely cars from GT4 aren't they? I fee like I recognize almost all of these from 4, aside from a few like the Enzo.

So let me ask you something then; these are almost entirely cars from GT4 aren't they? I fee like I recognize almost all of these from 4, aside from a few like the Enzo.

Yes most likely,I think the majority of cars from GT4 will be in GTMobile along with the cars from prologue and a few hidden suprises(and the enzo of course.). :)

Which car is is in the green and blue square?

dobrobrebrate.jpg

I'd say the one in the green square is a mitsubishi pajero of some kind, but really not sure

i also would like to know what car is (apparently duplicated) in the blue squares:tup:

Last edited:
Green Square-Toyota RSC Concept Car
Blue Square-Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept Car

The Suzuki is actually fun to drive. It has a motorbike engine. High revs an makes a good drift machine in high speed drifts too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back