GT:Mobile Release Date

• Thread starter willy35272
  • 49 comments
I don't no when it is coming out GranTurismo 4 Mobile it should of been out in 2006 when GranTurismo 4 was out on ps2? Maybe it is coming out on the psp2 GranTurismo 4 Mobile. don't no where it went? who nos where it went.You know how GranTurismo games are they like to take there time. .:indiff:

Last edited:
I don't no when it is coming out GranTurismo 4 Mobile it should of being out in 2006 when GranTurismo 4 was out on ps2? Maybe it is coming out on the psp2 GranTurismo 4 Mobile don't no were it went somewhere ho nos were it went.You how it is for GranTurismo games they like to take there time to coming out .:indiff:
Is that post available in English? Or with subtitles?

You seriously need to take your time when you post, and then read it back through to make sure it makes sense. That post is just gibberish.

I don't no when it is coming out GranTurismo 4 Mobile it should of being out in 2006 when GranTurismo 4 was out on ps2? Maybe it is coming out on the psp2 GranTurismo 4 Mobile don't no were it went somewhere ho nos were it went.You how it is for GranTurismo games they like to take there time to coming out .:indiff:

I have no idea what you said. :confused:

I was really hoping it would come out...

GTP should sue (sp?) Amazon for misreperesentation... LOL (Only a joke).

If this game will be released at 30 may, all we shall hear any info about it: screens, articles, news. Because 1 month ago Sony annonced some titles for PSP (LBP, Price of Persia, Motorstorm) and i think GT must be at this list if they really have some info from developers. But developers said, that they will be work with GT Mobile ONLY after will be done GT 5 for PS3.
Winter 2009 - the most really realese date (autumn - winter) - it's my opinion.

[like the very evil, naughty PSP hackers]

OI!

Why can you lot just got out, get a 8GB memory card, rip the GT series (I don't recomed trying to get GT5: P onto your psp ;), or GT4 for that matter) then get some custom firmware, and install the rips onto your game.
-.-

GT2/3 should be fine for on the road.

-GK

The only games working on the PSP are GT1 and GT2. The PSP is physically unable to play PS2 games because it lacks the power.

The PSP has been able to load a PS2 BIOS, but only for a few seconds. It crashes before it gets to the browser. If it can't even load the BIOS, there isn't a snowball's chance in hell it'll be able to load a PS2 game.

Well, slowman, it's because the psp's cpu arch is more of a ps1's than a ps2's. But it is more powerful than the ps1. It's kind of like emulating windows on linux, when you are talking about the ps2 games on the psp.

But programmers can write their games to make them run on the psp. Like Test Drive unlimited for example.

Absolutely, I'm in complete agreeance with you. :)

I was responding to Groundking who said that GT3 would for fine for on the road. Well, not quite.

I do firmly believe that a cut down version of GT3/GT4 would be entirely possible on a PSP with a developer's kit, developing team, and a multi-million dollar budget. Something like what Polyphony Digital has. They just need to get their **** together is all.

Sony's E3 '09 via Joystiq:
Gran Turismo PSP Re-revealed. Gran Turismo PSP returns.

Why we think it will happen?
It's the title shown off when the PSP was first launched. Perhaps the actual game can help re-launch the platform?

Why we think it won't happen?
Many years later, Gran Turismo 5 is top priority.
joystiq.com

Be skeptical my friend. Remember how many dates have been promised then broken. Believe it when you're playing the game. ;)

Back