GT-One vs. R390

  • Thread starter Thread starter 2005McLarenF1
  • 23 comments
  • 2,300 views

Toyota GT-One (TS020) vs. Nissan R390

  • Toyota GT-One (TS020) Race Car

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Nissan R390 Race Car

    Votes: 14 53.8%

  • Total voters
    26
Messages
365
I just wanted to know what was better the Toyota GT-One or the Nissan R390 race cars.
 
I've only driven the homologation road car versions of both, but I like the R390 better. It may not be ultimately quite as fast, but it is much easier to get that speed out of it. Plus it looks way better IMHO.
 
The R390 GT1 Race Car is apparently faster, either that or people use it more to get better times. But i wouldn't mind taking either out for a spin. :)
 
I've driven both, and I definitely prefer the TS020. It may be slightly harder to control and get good speed out of, but if you can tune it good it goes like a rocket, IMUO.
 
precisely. GT1.
besides, the damned nissan is one of those polyphony-makes-you-hate-them cars that are always faster than what you have and are a pain in the @$$!!!!

Cano
 
No not really. On 10/10 occasions I can beat the R390.
 
btw another question, is the TS020 related to Toms T020, bcuz there both toyota, prolly not cuz they dont look anything the same but...
 
The GT-ONE of course! Why? Because it has more raw power and superb speed. I tried it before and it went up to 270+ MPH.
 
Also, since the TS020 is adjustable in the settings, by far, it is a ****ing good kick-ass racing car.
 
Klonie, you've never driven an R390 have you?

Why dont you enlighten yourself and take each one to SS11.
 
I have driven an R390 before. The car couldn't compare its speed to the GT-One. So I picked the GT-One.
 
Yeah,. the TS020 IS 'faster',... but fast doesnt count when you also have to make right-hand turns too ;)
 
Originally posted by Red Eye Racer
Yeah,. the TS020 IS 'faster',... but fast doesnt count when you also have to make right-hand turns too ;)

that depends as i can handle the GT-One perfectly
 
The r390 is faster on a track. But I like both equally.
 
gt one a lil better handling in my opinion. tuning makes the difference
 
Back