Gt online community locked

  • Thread starter Thread starter zs
  • 4 comments
  • 3,972 views

zs

Messages
20
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi there

I did couple races and wanted to play online but the GT6 Community lobby is locked, is there something I can do, to unlock it and play online

Thanks in advance!!
 
You must get your National A license. :)
 
Pretty sure you have to finish the A licence to unlock online
 
Thank you! I thought I must of been doing something wrong
 
zs
Hi there

I did couple races and wanted to play online but the GT6 Community lobby is locked, is there something I can do, to unlock it and play online

Thanks in advance!!
There is only the online lobby at the moment. (As others have said, you need to get your license for that)

The "Community" feature was only on version 1.00 of the disc, and got removed with the patches.

It will return in Janaury apparently...
 
Back