Online-Support?

Germany
Germany
Hello. I'm thinking about switching from GT-S to PC2 (PS4), as we know there is no longer an online server for GT-S. Question: Is there a future-proof online mode for PC2? Can you still play online with friends?

Last edited:
Can you still play online with friends?
You certainly can - at the moment. Whether this option will be removed in the future is unknown. That'll be down to Codemasters now I suppose. That said, as far as I know, the original Pcars still has it's online options still available. And that game is a couple of years older.

However a question would be, do you have PC2? Because it's been delisted and is unavailable. At least digitally anyway.

Pcars 3 could be another option. If anything in many ways that is more like GT then PC2. Although it probably isn't worth full price now, a good fun game if you can buy it cheaply.

If you do get PC2 check us out in the PC2 online section. We race regularly on Monday evenings. You and your friends would be most welcome.

Oh and try to get the deluxe version of PC2. All the extra cars and tracks are worth that little extra money,

Last edited:
Back