zs Messages 20 United Kingdom Dec 17, 2013 #1 Hi there I did couple races and wanted to play online but the GT6 Community lobby is locked, is there something I can do, to unlock it and play online Thanks in advance!!
Hi there I did couple races and wanted to play online but the GT6 Community lobby is locked, is there something I can do, to unlock it and play online Thanks in advance!!
Brend Premium Messages 11,772 Scotland Messages GTSophy-Lapos Messages ClassicBrend Dec 17, 2013 #2 You must get your National A license.
B baldgye Messages 6,078 Germany Dec 17, 2013 #3 Pretty sure you have to finish the A licence to unlock online
zs Messages 20 United Kingdom Dec 17, 2013 #4 Thank you! I thought I must of been doing something wrong
bodger Messages 931 Dec 17, 2013 #5 zs Hi there I did couple races and wanted to play online but the GT6 Community lobby is locked, is there something I can do, to unlock it and play online Thanks in advance!! Click to expand... There is only the online lobby at the moment. (As others have said, you need to get your license for that) The "Community" feature was only on version 1.00 of the disc, and got removed with the patches. It will return in Janaury apparently...
zs Hi there I did couple races and wanted to play online but the GT6 Community lobby is locked, is there something I can do, to unlock it and play online Thanks in advance!! Click to expand... There is only the online lobby at the moment. (As others have said, you need to get your license for that) The "Community" feature was only on version 1.00 of the disc, and got removed with the patches. It will return in Janaury apparently...