Gt planet's 1/4 mile data base COMING BACK SOON

  • Thread starter Thread starter mazdaman
  • 3,800 comments
  • 214,980 views
How do i post a time up, never done it before. :/
 
ceelo
How do i post a time up, never done it before. :/

Go to the top and read the rules and if you follow them you can post your times:)
 
Go to the top and read the rules and if you follow them you can post your times:)

Ok, but I have. I'll have another look
 
Oh my god i must be Re*****d. Do i just post the time in the comment section with year and car?
 
ceelo
Ok, but I have. I'll have another look

Ok I see. You have to run your car on routeX. Take a picture of the time.. Look at the other pictures to get an idea on how they should look. Then you copy and paste the picture to your post.
 
Oh forget it can't be asked to do all of that.
 
Well you have to take a picture bro, is the only proof and also take a picture of previous run so we can see the date bro. Sometimes is easier to upload your pictures to your profile and copy link there and paste them here bro. Is easy, just try it one time and you will see bro!👍
 
Danny280zxturbo
Well you have to take a picture bro, is the only proof and also take a picture of previous run so we can see the date bro. Sometimes is easier to upload your pictures to your profile and copy link there and paste them here bro. Is easy, just try it one time and you will see bro!👍

He's right**
It's really not that hard. If you have most smartphones I suggest the GTP app & photobucket. It's almost too easy when you do it that way.
If you don't have a smartphone I can see how it might be a little too much work..
Hope you join in the fun.



Here's my wall:
Viper SRT10 Coupe '06
9.085
979E1C61-C606-4D5A-9B16-70EBAF5A9288-847-0000006A18EB9530_zpsf74d2ad2.jpg

4168A78E-B256-480F-8A97-F1F6E1B26E30-847-0000006A0E8DB360_zps1f4573a4.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'll re-do it later just wanted it up there.
Ford GT no stripe
092CFCD8-E5E2-4AD1-A1F4-E9C43AFB714A-88-000000017A39AFCC.jpg
 
1- Autobacs Garaiya '02 11.208
Drivetrain: MR
35k26oj.jpg


2- Nissan OPTION Stream Z '04 9.826
Drivetrain: FR
fbdkyu.jpg
 
Last edited:
Double post..
 
nissan OPTION Stream Z '04 9.826
Drivetrain: FR

Not a bad time dude still needs work though they can to med 9.6xx :)
 
Times will be updated tonight
 
Still only 825 bhp in this, hope to get a new one with 827 on friday and put the same tune on...

IMAG0746_zps7ffb4b28.jpg
 
KTalloutdrags

What kind of 9.6s are you getting? I just tuned mine and got 9.692 Black screen launch, don't know what to aim for...

Edit: played with the suspension and got 9.658 black screen...
 
Still only 825 bhp in this, hope to get a new one with 827 on friday and put the same tune on...

IMAG0746_zps7ffb4b28.jpg

Thats full hp...
 
You said you've got a 826bhp one, some one once told me max ho was 827...
 
Max is 826 correct but The car's description says 825 whereas for the real figure, check the horsepower/torque graph in settings, it should say 826hp
 
Well mine says 825 in the settings menu...
 
What kind of 9.6s are you getting? I just tuned mine and got 9.692 Black screen launch, don't know what to aim for...

Edit: played with the suspension and got 9.658 black screen...

mine was pre 2.08, ill check in a few hours when i get home from school
 
nissan OPTION Stream Z '04 9.826
Drivetrain: FR

Not a bad time dude still needs work though they can to med 9.6xx :)

that was a quick tune .. i will try to tune it later
 

Nicely done bro. Can't wait to get my hands on that extra hp lol
 
its got more in it.... but at 2am, I dont.

.778 might be about it
 
I'm thinking like 9.776 or lower... Will post a pic of my new time with 1 hp less when I get to the PC.
 
Back