Gt planet's 1/4 mile data base COMING BACK SOON

  • Thread starter Thread starter mazdaman
  • 3,800 comments
  • 214,964 views
SmokeNrubber
nice work Hyper.
just gotta work on that 0-60

Thanks, I'll have my ghost till fifth gear and once I shift to 6th I tie him lol errr
 
NSX Type R 02
temporary-84.jpg


S2000 06
temporary-83.jpg


Mazda MX-5/Miata 07
temporary-82.jpg


Audi Nuvolari
temporary-81.jpg


Fully broken in NSX & S2000, don't know how good is that time in the Miata so feel free to beat it.
 

Gotta love the colour on it :D
 
Nice SmokeNrubber, I knew they could get into the 10's, got more work to do.
 
Nice SmokeNrubber, I knew they could get into the 10's, got more work to do.

cheers man... it will go faster, I'm sure...

the right flip is critical for its launch
 
cheers man... it will go faster, I'm sure...

the right flip is critical for its launch

Tell me about, I must have been thru five different ones and I'm still having a bog that needs to be fix once I do that it'll run in the 10's for sure.
 
Nice time Jaffa Cakes! :)
 
Brommo you can put all those pictures in one post:) good times:):)
 
brommo1
I dont know how doin it off my phone lol

I just keep moving back and fourth from GTplanet to photobuket copying and pasting till their all on there, then send:)
 
Nice SmokeNrubber, I knew they could get into the 10's, got more work to do.
Dammm, mine is slow then...let me do something.......💡
 
Danny280zxturbo
Dammm, mine is slow then...let me do something.......💡

Lmao.
I hate this feeling.



Great times Brommo!
 
Here are some vipers.
2nd one's 4 u hostility lol

IMAG0757_zps4957b203.jpg

IMAG0759_zpsa20ca49b.jpg


Nice times brommo, haven't seen you in a while mate... Keep up the good work. 👍
 
Janco
2nd one's 4 u hostility lol

Oh wow, shot through the heart. Good thing finals end today lol. Time to reflip!
Bravo buddy, bravo
 
Ty, waiting 4 ur move dude :)
 
hostility
Oh wow, shot through the heart. Good thing finals end today lol. Time to reflip!
Bravo buddy, bravo

Clear your messages! :D
 
All clear Janco**


In this game, 0.001 is everything.
Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09
9.252

73F545DB-4FD1-446B-B3D5-66CCDD906D10-1924-00000139ED17B0FA_zps5ededdf4.jpg





Viper SRT10 Coupe '06
9.084

E9254B56-A965-40A2-9658-0003AC9B4B9B-2384-000001A4C06EE61B_zps1789ea64.jpg




Viper GTS '02
9.132

5FF7F135-1C34-45A0-AEDB-63CA17D278DE-2465-000001AF7155FFCA_zps60e0b906.jpg





Updated:

Viper SRT10 ACR '08
8.993

9BCB009B-D1CD-426F-9241-8F1AAE72A8FC-2113-00000176EE15E33D_zpsd51b11c1.jpg


Enzo Ferrari '02
9.004

186C2876-AAAB-4878-8229-EB413EA04E23-3600-000002E7C283AAAB_zps03bd1023.jpg


GranTurismo S '08
10.049

C26FC4A3-3C5B-41D5-91BD-893D60051F17-5061-0000047A2EF3FF9C_zpsaf709aa1.jpg
 
Last edited:
hostility
All clear Janco**

In this game, 0.001 is everything.
Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09
9.252

Heck yeah it is:)
Viper ACR 8.996
700BFEC0-EB42-4F82-9D87-66FFCB1E86FD-106-0000001354BA2545.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back