Gt planet's 1/4 mile data base COMING BACK SOON

  • Thread starter Thread starter mazdaman
  • 3,800 comments
  • 214,977 views
1/4 Mile Leader-board

FF
----
10's
----
10.766- Dodge SRT4 '03-smokenrubber
----
11's
----
11.182- ACCORD Coupe EX '03-FreddySR240DE
11.183-ACCORD Coupe EX '03-danny280zxturbo
11.192-ACCORD Coupe EX '03-mikeybc
11.209-ACCORD Coupe EX '03-c-losk
11.328-C4 Coupe 2.0VTS '05-Danny280zxturbo
11.442- Honda Integra Type R (DC5) RM '04-FreddySR240DE
11.446-Honda Integra Type R (DC5) RM '04-nelson28
11.505-Mazda Atenza Sport 25Z 07-danny280zxturbo
11.532-Volvo C30 R-Design '09-madtuner
11.581- Honda Civic Type R (EP) '04-danny280zxturbo
11.582-Honda Civic Type R (EP) '04-FreddySR240DE
11.584- Honda Civic Type R (EK) RM '97 -swara96
11.585-Honda Civic Type R (EK) RM '97-danny280zxturbo
11.587-Honda Civic Type R (EK) RM '97-nelson28
11.593-Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R '99-madtuner
11.599- Integra Type R (DC5) '04-Danny280zxturbo
11.602-Civic Type R (EK) RM '97-c-losk
11.622-Integra Type R (DC5) '04-c-losk
11.633- Integra Type R (DC2) '99-danny280zxturbo
11.641-Integra Type R (DC2) '99-c-losk
11.651-Civic Type R '08-danny280zxturbo
11.659-Clio Sport2.0 16v'02 -Danny280zxturbo
11.675-Honda Prelude Type S '96-FreddySR240DE
11.748- Honda Civic Type R (EK) '97-danny280zxturbo
11.749-Honda Civic Type R (EK) '97-swara 96
11.815-Honda Civic Type R (EK) '98-swara96
11.868- Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '01-swara96
11.872-Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '01-madtuner
11.884-Honda CR-Z TC-madtuner
11.923-Civic Sir-r(EG) '91-nelson28
11.893- Honda Civic SiR-II (EG) '92- swara96
11.974-Honda Civic SiR-II (EG)'92-closk
11.985-Honda RSX Type-S '04-madtuner
---
12s
---
12.108- Spoon Civic (EK) '00-swara96
12.111-Spoon Civic (EK) '00-madtuner
12.126-Spoon Civic (EK) '00-dream00
12.184-Honda CR-Z '10-madtuner
12.217- Honda CR-X SiR '90 - Danny280zxturbo
12.220-Honda CR-X SiR '90 - madtuner
12.278-Renault Megane 2.0 IDE Coupe '00-madtuner
12.393-Honda CR-X SiR '90- KTalloutdrags




FR
---
8's
---
8.993- Dodge Viper ACR '08-janco
8.993- Dodge Viper ACR '08-hostility

8.996-Dodge Viper ACR '08-Hyperspeed
8.997-Dodge Viper ACR '08-smokenrubber
8.997-Dodge Viper ACR '08-dream00
8.998-Dodge Viper ACR '08-KraigA



---
9's
---
9.002-Dodge Viper ACR '08-mikey bc
9.003-Dodge Viper ACR '08-swara96
9.005-Dodge Viper ACR '08-michrulejj
9.010-Dodge Viper ACR '08-Mazdaman
9.019-Dodge Viper ACR '08-MisterEads
9.039-Dodge Viper ACR '08-jujubean
9.047- Dodge Viper SRT10 '03-smokenrubber
9.047- Dodge Viper SRT10 '03-janco

9.053-Dodge Viper SRT10 '03-dream00
9.053-Dodge Viper SRT10 '03-brommo1
9.057-Dodge Viper SRT10 '03-hyperspeed
9.084- Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe '06-hostility
9.084- Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe '06-smokenrubber

9.087-Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe '06-dream00
9.090-Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe-hyperspeed
9.129- Dode Viper GTS '02-smokenrubber
9.131-Dodge Viper GTS '02-janco
9.131-Dodge Viper GTS '02-hyperspeed
9.132-Dodge Viper GTS '02-hostility
9.134- Chevy Corvette (C6) ZR1 RM '09-dream00
9.137-Chevy Corvette (C6) ZR1 RM '09-hyperspeed
9.140-Dodge Viper GTS '02-dream00
9.141-Dodge Viper GTS '02-swara96
9.145-Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM '09-minedragon
9.166- Mercedes SLR McLaren (19inch Wheel Option) '09-dream00
9.168-Mercedes SLR McLaren (19inch Wheel Option) '09-brommo1
9.187- Dodge Viper GTSR Concept '00-smokenrubber
9.190-Mercedes SLR McLaren (19inch Wheel Option) '09-minedragon
9.191-Mercedes SLR McLaren (19inch Wheel Option) '09-McLovin
9.191- Mercedes SLR McLaren '03-brommo1
9.193-Mercedes SLR McLaren '03-chevymandan
9.252- Chevy Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09-hostility
9.260-Chevy Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09-dream00
9.261-Chevy Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09-hyperspeed
9.273-Chevy Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09-michrulejj
9.299- Cebera Speed 12-madtuner
9.388-Cebera Speed 12-lldantell
9.450-Shelby Cobra 427 '66-hyperspeed
9.441- Mercedes SLS AMG '10-dream00
9.442-Mercedes SLS AMG '10-Mikeybc
9.443-Mercedes SLS AMG '10-McLovin
9.598-Shelby Series One Super-Charged '03-dream00
9.638- V8 Vantage '99-brommo1
9.638- V8 Vantage '99-dream00
9.710-Nissan OPTION Stream Z '04-mjdmzn
9.811-Camaro SS '10- hostility
9.813- Buick Special-brommo1
9.815-Buick Special-dream00
9.816-V8 Vantage '99-dream00
9.820- Pontiac GTO 5.7 Coupe '04-dream00
9.856-Pontiac GTO 5.7 Coupe '04-minedragon
9.858-Pontiac GTO 5.7 Coupe '04-street racer
9.865- V12 Vantage '10-dream00
9.866-V12 Vantage '10-hostility
9.882- Mazda RX7 Spirit R Type A '02-maccer_42
9.886-Mazda Rx7 Spirit R Type A '02-mikeybc
9.887-Mazda Rx7 Spirit R Type A '02-minedragon
9.889-Mazda Rx7 Spirit R Type A '02-dream00
9.897-Aston Martin V12 Vantage '10-minedragon
9.901- Ford Mustang Svt Cobra R'00-janco
9.905-Ford Mustang Svt Cobra R '00-dream00
9.915- Supra RZ '97-janco
9.926-Supra RZ '97-dream00
9.949-Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R '00-minedragon
9.953-Ford Mustang Svt Cobra R '00-PUNISHER7772
9.956-Ford Mustang Cobra R '00-closk
9.991-Ford Mustang Cobra R '00-chevymandan
9.993-Chrysler 300C '05 -mickey bc
9.996-Mazda RX7 Type R Bathurst '01-dream00
----
10's
----
10.014-Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R '00-hyperspeed
10.034-Toyota Supra RZ '97-ryzno
10.038-Commodore SS '04-smokenrubber
10.049-GranTurismo S '08-hostility
10.143-TVR Tomora '03-smokenrubber
10.148-Chevy Corvette '60-smokenrubber
10.218-H.E.P. Infinity G37-rynzo
10.296-Chevy Silverado SST Concept '02-chevymandan
10.351-Ford F150 STV Lightning '03- mikey bc
10.480-Carton '90- mikey bc
10.676-FT-86 concept '09-closk
10.782-Solstice Coupe Concept '02-mikeybc
10.998- s2000 '06-smokenrubber
----
11's
----
11.046-s2000 '06-closk
11.243-Toyota 86 GT '12-madtuner
11.249-Nissan Silvia Ks aero (S14) '93-chevymandan
11.302-FR-S '12-closk
11.316-86 GT '12-closk
11.440-Roadster RS (NC) '07-c-losk
11.569- Corvette C7 Test Prototype-Madmax
11.599-Corvette C7 Test Prototype-rynzo
11.947-1300 Coupe 9 '70-closk




70's Funk Class
---
9's
---


9.769- Dodge Hemi Cuda 440 6pack '71-smokenrubber
9.769- Dodge Hemi Cuda 440 6pack '71-janco

9.771-Dodge Hemi Cuda 440 6pack '71-hostility
9.778- Dodge Challenger R/T RM '70-smokenrubber
9.780-Dodge Challenger R/T RM '70-mikeybc
9.784-Dodge Hemi Cuda 440 6pack '71-mickey bc
9.843- Chevelle SS 454 '70-janco
9.864-Chevelle SS 454 '70-dream00
9.874-Chevelle SS 454 '70-swara96
9.906- Dodge Challenger R/T '70-smokenrubber
9.936-Chevelle SS 454 '70-PUNISHER7772




MR
---
9's
---
9.002- Enzo Ferrari '02-janco
9.004-Enzo Ferrari '02-hostility
9.006-Enzo Ferrari '02-smokenrubber
9.007-Enzo Ferrari '02-hyperspeed
9.008-Enzo Ferrari '02-dream00
9.008-Enzo Ferrari '02-brommo1
9.008-Enzo Ferrari '02-KraigA
9.042- Ford GT (No Stripe) '05-smokenrubber
9.043-Ford GT (No Stripe) '05-janco
9.043-Ford GT (No Stripe) '05-hostility
9.045-Ford GT (No Stripe) '05-mikey bc
9.047-Ford GT (No Stripe) '05-dream00
9.049-Ford GT (No Stripe) '05-hyperspeed
9.054-Ford GT (No Stripe) '05-minedragon
9.056-Ford GT (No Stripe) '05-streetracer
9.147-Ford GT '06-dream00
9.244- Zonda C12 7.3 '02-smokenrubber
9.250-Zonda C12 7.3 '02-dream00
9.298- McLaren MP4 12C '10-hostility
9.299-McLaren Mp4 12C '10-janco
9.299-Zonda R '09-dream00
9.305-McLaren MP4 12C '10- mikey bc
9.374-Zonda C12 7.3 '02-mjdmzn
9.583-Saleen S7 '02-dream00
9.585-Saleen S7 '02-janco
9.586-Saleen S7 '02-smokenrubber
9.641-Lexus LFA '10-minedragon
9.850-Ferrari F40 '92-smokenrubber
9.893-Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88-smokenrubber
9.921-Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype cn.0706 '67 - smokenrubber
9.961-Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74- smokenrubber
----
10's
----
10.010- Spyker C8 Laviolette '01-dream00
10.062-Spyker C8 Laviolette '01-mjdmzn
10.490-NSX Typer R '02-closk
10.702- vx220 '00-madtuner
10.729- RUF 3400S '00-smokenrubber

10.768-RUF 3400S '00-dream00
10.731-vx220 '00-dream00
10.997- Tommy Kaira ZZ-S '00-smokenrubber
----
11's
----
11.013-Tommy Kaira ZZ-S '00-madtuner
11.028-Tommy Kaira ZZ-S '00-tronrider345
11.029-Tommy Kaira ZZ-S '00-dream00
11.208-Autobacs Garaiya '02-mdjzm
11.435-Berlinette R/S Coupe '99-dream00
11.566-MR2 G-Limited '97-dream00




AWD/4WD
---
8's
---
8.199- Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09-janco
8.210-Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09-dream00
8.217-Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09-hyperspeed
8.766- Niisan GT-R R35 TC-dream00
8.776-Nissan GT-R R35 TC-hyperspeed
8.888- Audi Le Mans quattro '03-dream00
8.889-Audi Le Mans quattro '03-janco
8.889-Audi Le Mans quattro '03-brommo1
8.892-Audi Le Mans quattro '03-mikey bc
8.892-Audi Le Mans quattro '03-hyperspeed
8.893-Audi Le Mans quattro '03-minedragon
8.896-Audi Le Mans quattro '03-street racer
8.897- Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 '12-janco
8.899-Audi Le Mans quattro '03-mazdaman
8.906-Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 '12-hostility
8.908- Nissan GT-R Black Edition '12-janco
8.908- Nissan GT-R Black Edition '12-dream00

8.909-Nissan GT-R Black Edition '12-KraigA
8.910-Nissan GT-R Black Edition '12-brommo
8.911-Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 '12-hyperspeed
8.912-Nissan GT-R Black Edition '12-McLovin5489
8.913-Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 '12-brommo
8.914-Nissan GT-R Black Edition '12-Mazdaman
8.914-Nissan GT-R Black Edition '12-minedragon
8.915-Nissan GT-R Black Edition '12-hyperspeed
8.915-Nissan GT-R Black Edition '12-dragwinner101
8.916-Nissan GT-R Black Edition (GT Academy) '12-Mazdaman
8.922-Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 '12-madxskillzz
8.952-Audi Le Mans quattro '03-dragwinner101
8.953-Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 '12-MisterEads
8.963-Audi Le Mans quattro '03-MisterEads
8.971-Audi Le Mans quattro '03-jujubean
8.975-Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 '12-dragwinner101
8.994- Tommy Kaira ZZ-ii-janco
8.996-Tommy Kaira ZZ-ii-dream00
8.999-Tommy Kaira ZZ-ii-minedragon
8.999-Tommy Kaira ZZ-ii-hyperspeed
---
9's
---
9.022- Nissan GT-R SpecV '09-dream00
9.022- Nissan GT-R SpecV '09-janco
9.022- Nissan GT-R SpecV '09-swara96

9.023-Nissan GT-R SpecV '09-mikey bc
9.024-Nissan GT-R SpecV '09-hostility
9.024-Nissan GT-R SpecV '09-hyperspeed
9.027-Nissan GT-R SpecV '09-Mazdaman
9.027-Nissan GT-R SpecV '09-MisterEads
9.028-Nissan GT-R SpecV '09-KraigA
9.032-Nissan GT-R SpecV '09-minedragon
9.039-Nissan GT-R SpecV '09-mclovin5489
9.044-Skyline GT-R R34 TC-dream00
9.077- Lamborghini Mercielago LP 640 SV '09-smokenrubber
9.078-Lamborghini Mercielago LP 640 SV '09-janco
9.085-Lamborghini Mercielago LP 640 SV '09-dream00
9.095-Lamborghini Mercielago LP 640 SV '09-hyperspeed
9.101-Lamborghini Mercielago LP 640 SV '09-mikeybc
9.102- Nissan GT-R '07-smokenrubber
9.103-Nissan GT-R '07-janco
9.103-Nissan GT-R '07-dream00
9.104-Nissan GT-R '07-hostility
9.106-Nissan GT-R '07-mikeybc
9.107- Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro '09-janco
9.110-Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro '09-dream00
9.111-Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro '09-mikeybc
9.122- Audi Nuvolari quattro '03-smokenrubber
9.129-Audi Nuvolari quattro '03-dream00
9.135-Audi Nuvolari quattro '03-c-losk
9.136-Nissan GT-R Black Mask-dream00
9.152- Nissan GT-R Concept Tokyo Auto Show '01-smokenrubber
9.153-Nissan GT-R Concept Tokyo Auto Show '01-dream00
9.187- Audi Avant '08-janco
9.190-Audi Avant '08-mikey bc
9.193-Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640 '09-smokenrubber
9.277- Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560 '08-smokenrubber
9.277- Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560 '08-janco

9.286-Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560 '08-dream00
9.297- Nissan Skyline V-Spec II Nur '02-janco
9.298 -Nissan Skyline V-Spec II Nur '02-dream00
9.302-Nissan Skyline V-Spec II Nur '02-street racer
9.561- Audi RS 6 '06-smokenrubber
9.561- Audi RS 6 '06-swara96

9.563-Audi RS 6 '06-dream00
9.566-Audi RS 6 '06-mikeybc.
9.591-HPA Audi TT-mikey bc
9.642- RUF CTR2 96-janco
9.643-RUF CTR2 96-smokenrubber
9.648-RUF CTR2 96 -dream00
9.695-Nissan Stage II R32-mikey bc
9.746- Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '98-minedragon
9.756-Mitsubishi 3000GT MR (J) '98-chevymandan
9.773-Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 (J) '98-dream00
9.783-Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 (J) '98-brommo
9.893-Subaru Impreza WRX sti Spec C Type RA RM '05-smokenrubber
9.900- Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car-smokenrubber
9.906-Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car-mikey bc
----
10's
----
10.066-Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX sti Spec C type RA '05-smokenrubber
10.066-Subaru Impreza Coupe sti Version '98-smokenrubber
10.073-Subaru Impreza 22b sti Version '98-mikey bc
10.080- Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX sti Spec C '04-smokenrubber
10.081-Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX sti Spec C '04-mikey bc
10.085-Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII RS '03-smokenrubber
10.090-Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR RM '05-smokenrubber
10.163-Subaru Impreza WRX sti '07- smokenrubber
10.174-Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII RS TM '00-smokenrubber
10.180-Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII TM '99-smokenrubber
10.187-Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII RS '99-smokenrubber
10.201-Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII GSR '03-smokenrubber
10.208-Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX sti '02-smokenrubber
10.220-Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR GSR '04-smokenrubber
10.223-Subaru Impreza WRX sti '10- smokenrubber
10.226-Subaru Impreza WRX Type R sti version vi '99-smokenrubber
10.256-Mitshbishi Lancer Evolution X GSR PP '07- smokenrubber
10.283-Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V GSR '98-smokenrubber
10.328-Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR TM SCP '98-smokenrubber
10.374-Mazda Atenza '05-tronrider345
10.541-Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution II GSR '94-smokenrubber
10.881-CZ-3 Tarmac '01-smokenrubber
----
11's
----
11.122-Mitsubishi Galant 2.0L DOHC Turbo VR-4 '89-smokenrubber
11.181-Toyota Celica GT-Four RC (ST185) '91-chevymandan
*
 
Damn, good going Hos!
 
9.695-Nissan Stage II R32-mikey bc

Just noticed this. HPA, not Nissan?

Also,

9.693 - Skyline GT-R Vspec II (R32) '94 - Trybal
Can provide a picture if needed
 
9.695-Nissan Stage II R32-mikey bc

Just noticed this. HPA, not Nissan?

Also,

9.693 - Skyline GT-R Vspec II (R32) '94 - Trybal
Can provide a picture if needed

Yeah I saw this a while back but it was when Mazdaman was busy so I let it slide, "HPA Stage II R32 Golf" there's a faster one out there at 9.691 but
he hasn't posted it yet.
 
Trybal
9.695-Nissan Stage II R32-mikey bc

Just noticed this. HPA, not Nissan?

Also,

9.693 - Skyline GT-R Vspec II (R32) '94 - Trybal
Can provide a picture if needed

Good eye* thank you. I will try to fix it soon

As for your submission, do you mind posting a picture? It is not that I do not believe you, I just want to continue following the 'rules' so there are no problems later down the road.

I really hope to see more of your submissions*
 
All I could get;)
Cuda-9.781
AE9BD079-36A7-415D-A903-7F534CFD8B64-148-00000021E8712E2C.jpg

O...O so close
Viper ACR-8.994
BEAA645C-86A2-4605-84E2-5397AEE434A2-148-00000026754850B8.jpg
 
Sweet time bro ! Good job
 
I don't know if I just can't see it, but what is the fastest leaderboard corvette z06 c6
 
thrasher0422
I don't know if I just can't see it, but what is the fastest leaderboard corvette z06 c6

No one has posted one yet. They run very similar times to the ZR1.. I may post my Z 06 time later this weekend ;)
 
No one has posted one yet. They run very similar times to the ZR1.. I may post my Z 06 time later this weekend ;)

thanks, hey hos, I wanna run ur zr1 sometime.
 
Out of curiosity, I base tuned it to see what it can do.

3E0D3B22-7ACC-4400-A953-1B523231FB00-3070-000001A806B7E528_zps2c7f8f92.jpg


Probably could do around high 10.1s
 
Last edited:
thrasher0422
thanks, hey hos, I wanna run ur zr1 sometime.

Ok, gladly* keep an eye out for me to be online and we can hit the track
 
O.G
Out of curiosity, I base tuned it to see what it can do.

3E0D3B22-7ACC-4400-A953-1B523231FB00-3070-000001A806B7E528_zps2c7f8f92.jpg


Probably could do around high 10.1s

Pre-Update it was running 10.151. Just re-ran with a minor suspension tweak.

A616B156-0175-495F-A0B0-CE3E6E1E64A3-3636-000002B392B847B4_zps23d293ae.jpg
 
Last edited:
2012-12-22031826_zps49967667.jpg

Zz2 8.998
2012-12-22023527_zpsa4ff3261.jpg

Sls amg 10 9.448
2012-12-22025331_zpsff28db89.jpg

Ford gt 06 9.144 (thats for dreamm00)
2012-12-17230451_zpsa41ab947.jpg

Viper acr 9.008
 
Nice time on that SLS! I ran 9.425 pre 2.08 with a timed 2nd gear launch, I'll try running it again later.
 
swara96
Nice time on that SLS! I ran 9.425 pre 2.08 with a timed 2nd gear launch, I'll try running it again later.

Thank you. I know its got more to give so will try again another day
 
toyota prius tc 14.530

117r428.jpg


the start is boggy
 
Black Edition GT Acedemy 12, got around to tuning my new toy.

05EDF0BA-C25D-4049-BB07-755BC64C77C9-3917-000002FF7D0D87F2_zpsa982fb31.jpg
 
I had 10 mins of free time so I spent it for tuning this..
IMAG0782_zpsa7d27f3b.jpg


Haven't had time to test so, does anyone know if the wing helps this car?

It'll go at least .435 wingless I think
 
HOLY COW mikey!!!!! I need to get mine going.
 
I had 10 mins of free time so I spent it for tuning this..
IMAG0782_zpsa7d27f3b.jpg


Haven't had time to test so, does anyone know if the wing helps this car?

It'll go at least .435 wingless I think

Damn, great time for being wingless. I never tried mine without a wing though so I don't know if it helps or hurts....but I'm betting it helps.

HOLY COW mikey!!!!! I need to get mine going.


Get cracking, chop chop ! :). I'm pretty sure there's a bit more room for improvement.
 
Back