Gt planet's 1/4 mile data base COMING BACK SOON

  • Thread starter Thread starter mazdaman
  • 3,800 comments
  • 214,973 views
Yes until then.......WITHOUT FRTHER ADIEU!!

Oh wait, you guys will probably find something wrong with this video too.





Do you always have to make sarcastic remarks when trying to be productive.


No, you will not be seeing 'how' i run my car and if you say i hit ebrake in this that would be pathetic as my g-forces would shoot up!!!!!!!!! So explain that einstein??? Scab your tunes from elsewhere you bare slow as hell and you don't do anything but cause trouble, this video shows that everything cannot be faked. Get that into ya!



Because noobs like the guy above just want to see all the stats when I actually drive it, they want to see the revs I launch at, the revs I shift at, the speed I shift at, probably more so they can try to figure out our tunes, they are an embarrasment to drag racing in general.

All that is really needed to be seen for this car is the G-Forces which with no wing, cannot be faked that much, SRF is off which I plainly showed and that I left the race and went straight to the aids menu without changing anything and showing SRF is off.

That's the point. Are you really that thick.

Insult me all you want, you aren't getting anywhere. I find your lack of skill trolling highly amusing.
 
cgg
I remember a while ago. People were getting around the G's going up when they were cheating. It was a big problem. It only occurred in 4WD especially the GT-R, the car you are using. Funny that, isn't it?

Funny they also needed a wing to do it einstein.
 
So what's missing from the video that is dodgey genius?
 
Funny they also needed a wing to do it einstein.

I think of myself more Etienne Lenoir. Oh Einstein with a capital E.
 
So what's missing from the video that is dodgey genius?

How about go from the main menu, open the Speedtest, show us your menu to prove that aids are off, do the race live, show us your hands and then we shall see if you're bullsh**ing us. I don't really understand what makes that so difficult.
 
Good idea Slash. We don't know what you're doing in the run. You could very easily be e-cheating, we only have your word for it.
 
cgg
Good idea Slash. We don't know what you're doing in the run. You could very easily be e-cheating, we only have your word for it.

All that I have is my word and my balls, chico.

And I don't break em for no one.
 
cgg
Good idea Slash. We don't know what you're doing in the run. You could very easily be e-cheating, we only have your word for it.
Echeating a GT-R? You are so horribly mis-informed I think.
 
Echeating a GT-R? You are so horribly mis-informed I think.

Um, no. You are horribly mis-informed.
 
Guys your just feeding the fire. Don't reply to his post if you can.. Then he will only be talking to himself and any other you know what. RESPECT is what it's all about for me and he has none!!!! No balls no balls at all.
 
Agreed

Lmao to your avatar picture. Lol.

So Mazda use the reserved post for top speed runs?
 
michrulejj
Agreed

Lmao to your avatar picture. Lol.

So Mazda use the reserved post for top speed runs?

My lil kitty kitty:)
 
Guys your just feeding the fire. Don't reply to his post if you can.. Then he will only be talking to himself and any other you know what. RESPECT is what it's all about for me and he has none!!!! No balls no balls at all.

You know what, my leader should be on soon, send your PSN to DOD_Rezzurekt and you may get invited to have your butt handed to you sooner than you think. Don't send hate mail either, i'll just embarass you with it.
 
You know what, my leader should be on soon, send your PSN to DOD_Rezzurekt and you may get invited to have your butt handed to you sooner than you think. Don't send hate mail either, i'll just embarass you with it.

Cool story.
 
You are a man. Not a boy anymore. You need to show maturity.
 
Guys, enough is enough lol. Its been like 15 pages of nonsense.
 
Agreed

Lmao to your avatar picture. Lol.

So Mazda use the reserved post for top speed runs?

I do want to but that was suppose to be my hall of shame thread.
 
Sorry. I'm on a posting craze because I've not been on for so long.
 
I've tried and tried to put an end to this but this guy continues to troll this thread.
 
I'm going to sit back now. I'm fed up with it. There's a good audience though.
 
By the way Mazda, ive worked on a few cars that aren't listed on here. That cool to post em? Even though i.d be the only one with it.
 
We should do a hall of fame list:)

I see. Lol. I should start posting my times then. I have been tuning but never posted them. I have a few cars that can go after the records.
 
By the way Mazda, ive worked on a few cars that aren't listed on here. That cool to post em? Even though i.d be the only one with it.

As long as their legit post em lol
 
Back