Gt planet's 1/4 mile data base COMING BACK SOON

  • Thread starter Thread starter mazdaman
  • 3,800 comments
  • 214,982 views
Any tips on the opstream

look out for turbo lag, i think its a quickshift which is difficult without loosing power due to turbo lag. im sure you'll get it though.
 
Honda Accord Coupe EX '03
2013-01-10190229_zps13037eaf.jpg

2013-01-10190241_zpsc6905347.jpg

Audi Lemans Quattro '03
2013-01-08192658_zps65326884.jpg

Dammit stop matching my times. I don't like sharing spots lol. ;)

I see we have very different tunes on our accords, would be interesting to run them sometime.
 
Dammit stop matching my times. I don't like sharing spots lol. ;)

I see we have very different tunes on our accords, would be interesting to run them sometime.

haha me either:sly: and we definitly should run them 👍
 
Last edited:
Still work to be done, but i took hos 'advice & took a break from Sexual Chocolate.... Avoiding a relapse, I took a crack at a ZR1 6am this morning & stumbled on this time for another project...Im calling it The Dark Knight ;) Here ya go!
8367181285_f4c26e065e.jpg
[/url] IMAG0134 by datboygotchops, on Flickr[/IMG]
 
Lil something so far

20130110_204500_zpsb2a4e52a.jpg




20121231_141122_zpsfffd2a4f.jpg





From my teammate jth his entry
20130110_210141_zps3f84d18f.jpg
 
JTH used to be on Hydro before he got himself kicked out, agreed though he's fast.
 
Yes sir I told you guys I'm not playing lol il tell the rest of the team later.
 
wat6wg.jpg
veyron 2.888

If you want a better pic just as I can make another
 
Nice veyron why isn't there super sport veyron Pack as new gt6/ps4 is not out till this nov
 
Actually that will be a good launch for gt6 with the buggati veyron ss and koenigsegg agera r and more upgrades like nos
 
When you going to add these times mazda
 
So my friend has a zo6 that runs at the 1/4 9.305 and my zr1 runs 9.261. We ran and we got an even launch and he still beat me can any of u explain me why ?
 
So my friend has a zo6 that runs at the 1/4 9.305 and my zr1 runs 9.261. We ran and we got an even launch and he still beat me can any of u explain me why ?

his tune is set to grip better at indy and is not an ssrx tune.
 
KTalloutdrags
his tune is set to grip better at indy and is not an ssrx tune.

sounds like black magic!

run away!
 
And still the GT-R '09 is such a popular car for noobs. But bettering my 9:022's to me is like hitting a serious brick wall. I consider the deep black operation tuning on this car is no longer a viable entity!
 
Last edited:
wraith of horus
And still the GT-R '09 is such a popular car for noobs. But bettering my 9:022's to me is like hitting a serious brick wall. I consider the deep black operation tuning on this car is no longer a viable entity! :lol:

lol, i can't get mine much better. I've tried everything i can think of.
 
So my friend has a zo6 that runs at the 1/4 9.305 and my zr1 runs 9.261. We ran and we got an even launch and he still beat me can any of u explain me why ?

Most'll probably give the simple asnwer for lack of a real explanantion: you got tree'd, when in fact it is probably the difference in connection speed of your internet. More likely you have experienced what's called latency, welcome to the world of online gaming.👍
 
Sorry smoke, but for my 3rd ff car Iv tuned I'm pleased :)
D7EE1B22-2BD2-44F0-ABC8-9E52125FEED3-3058-000002B0128F0EBB.jpg
 
Back