GT-R Nismo Base Model '13 suspension

That car handles very well stock (just bought it because I realized it wasn't in my Anniversary Edition cars, painted it blue and voilà! lol. + I could run it in the Int.A GT-R 1-make race, won easily).

You should find plenty of tunes for 4WD's in Praiano, Dante or any other great tuning contributor here, you're in the right sub-forum.

The GT-R GT3 is rear wheel drive, just like all GT3 cars. Let me know what you think of this setup:

RH. 80/100
SR. 25.00/10.20
DC. 4/6
DE. 2/7
ARB. 3/4
Camber. 0/0
Toe. -0.20/.15
Brakes. 5/5

LSD. 5/19/10

DF. 350/400
I also like to put in a bit of ballast, but do it however you like it: 30kg @ 50

This car liked to plow in stock form. At 650pp my Nissan Z GT500 car destroyed it by several seconds around most courses. So I did like Mini Stiggy, negative front toe and high rear dampers and anti-roll bars. I reduced my rear toe to 0.10 however.

The GT-R GT3 is rear wheel drive, just like all GT3 cars. Let me know what you think of this setup:

RH. 80/100
SR. 25.00/10.20
DC. 4/6
DE. 2/7
ARB. 3/4
Camber. 0/0
Toe. -0.20/.15
Brakes. 5/5

LSD. 5/19/10

DF. 350/400
I also like to put in a bit of ballast, but do it however you like it: 30kg @ 50
Thanks man, gonna give it a try. How would you set the transmission?

XS
This car liked to plow in stock form. At 650pp my Nissan Z GT500 car destroyed it by several seconds around most courses. So I did like Mini Stiggy, negative front toe and high rear dampers and anti-roll bars. I reduced my rear toe to 0.10 however.
That GT3 Nismo is 609 PP so no wonder. Are you saying these tweaks helped you make it as fast as that Nissan Z despite the PP gap?

You misunderstood me, I set them at the same PP, then raced them to see which is faster. It took a lot of tuning to get the GT-R as fast as the Z GT500 when both where at the same PP level.

Thanks man, gonna give it a try. How would you set the transmission?

That GT3 Nismo is 609 PP so no wonder. Are you saying these tweaks helped you make it as fast as that Nissan Z despite the PP gap?
I would set the individual gears to suit each track.

Back