Gt-R photoshoot-6th of August 8PM GMT+8

  • Thread starter Thread starter doaskid
  • 26 comments
  • 1,860 views
Messages
391
Messages
howesbros
Just seeing who would be interested in a gtr photoshoot. Mostly people from Australia and the same timezones to avoid time confusion.
 
Last edited:
i guess not many are interested
 
i would be, but from the wrong timezone man (i'm GMT + 1)
 
you could be in it, once more people are interested ill sort out a date and a time and you can see if its not to late or early for you
 
i'll keep an eye on your thread

got all premium gt-r's btw
 
who doesnt?, haha they're beasts
 
I'll be up for that but when...I will be on 2nyt bout 0000GMT.

I got me a Skyline HT 2000GT-R KPGC10 and it is awesome...jus a shame it's only standard
 
when i don't know yet but when i get around 6 or 7 interested ill choose a date and time
 
I'm in, i got some very very tidy GTR's that look great...
 
@everyone feel free to post the gt-r's you'll be using in the shoot. just so i can have a look before hand
 
I'll be in on this shoot provided timing is balanced out with my schedule. I'll keep an out on this thread to see when it will be. PSN under same name. 👍

What I can bring to name a few:
(Let me know what will or will not be allowed)

Premium:
GTR '07
GTR SpecV(academy and non-academy)
Skyline GTR R32 Vspec II
Skyline GTR R33 Vspec II
Skyline GTR R34 Vspec II Nur
Mines BNR
GTR black mask
GTR GT500 car

Standard:
Hakosuka GTR(KPCG10)
Nissan GTR Vspec II N1(white with black carbon fibre hood)
Skyline sport coupe '62
Nismo Skyline GTR Rtune
Nismo Skyline GTR Stune
400R
Mines BNR
GTR Lm road going car
R32 Vspec N1
Amuse carbon R
GT500 cars
 
i was thinking of just having the normal gtr's, no academy version or black mask version. so the r32 gtr, r33 gtr, r34 gtr nur, r35 gtr and r35 gtr specv. i would also prefer premium gtr's only
 
for times i was think next friday or saturday 6pm to late Perth time, gmt+8
 
if psn is back up ?

check my picture thread some gtr in there

can i use my gtr that i won for golding S-license?
 
Yeah if it gets back up, I'll see if you can use it when the shoot happens
 
Forgot about this..... You guys still interested? Time will probably be 8pm GMT+8 on a Saturday night
 
I have a gtr spec v r35 in dark blue(2011 gtr inspired)
 
I'd have to check out the time difference but which GT-R's are you going to be using?
 
Il be up for that in my matte black GTR
 
I'd like to participate in this photoshoot. Got plenty of GT-R's to use. ^_^ Not sure about the time difference here is...

Edit: Nvm, I believe it's 4PM here, which means I'd have to go to work by then. >_<
 
Would love to be a part of this, but is it this Saturday? If so then I can't make it.

If not then I have plenty of GT-R's to use. :sly:
 
ashes619
Would love to be a part of this, but is it this Saturday? If so then I can't make it.

If not then I have plenty of GT-R's to use. :sly:

Won't be this saturday coming but probably the Saturday after that
 
Won't be this saturday coming but probably the Saturday after that

Cool. Hopefully I can make it then.

Is there a certain GT-R you want me to use or can I bring any? If it's premium, I have it so you can take your pick.
 
The Gtrs you can use are the r32,r33,r34,r35,r35 spec-v. But you can't use gt academy or black mask r35
 
The Gtrs you can use are the r32,r33,r34,r35,r35 spec-v. But you can't use gt academy or black mask r35

Okay then. I will buy and prepare all the premiums and if I make it on the day, I will use whatever car is being used the least.
 
at everyone that is participating send me a friend request of psn my psn is howesbros, just say gtr photoshoot in the message and ill accept.
 
Back