GT-R. Show me your R35! :)

• Thread starter KiroKai
  • 330 comments
Germany
Germany
KiroKai
KiroKai
Here you can post your GT-R. Please only post pictures from the R35, not from the R34 or older versions.
Special versions are allowed, you can also post your SpecV, Academy Version or Black Mask GT-R.

So, now I begin.

These were the first pictures I ever made in the photo mode. I chose the arcade mode, than the GT-R, and drove a few laps. After that, I parked the GT-R and took some photos of it.
5232551458_0dc8b61761_b.jpg

The rear:
5231984117_7b203fafe1_b.jpg

Later I performed some donuts. It was great fun!
5231984873_eba8be99f3_b.jpg

More pictures from the RedBull Hangar 7 will come soon, and later I'll release some pictures from the Nürburgring Nordschleife.

Last edited:
Here are some photos from the RedBull Hangar 7! :)

The front:
5257850128_4f898ba58b_b.jpg

The front again:
5257238771_db5e325e65_b.jpg

The rear:
5257851580_10860289dc_b.jpg
Great R35 you got there. Mind if you tell me the paint chip you used on that car?

And speaking of R35...
SpecialStageRoute7.jpg

My first ever Photo mode pic.

Great R35 you got there. Mind if you tell me the paint chip you used on that car?

And speaking of R35...
My first ever Photo mode pic.

I used a blue metallic chip. Sorry, I forgot from which car I got it.

Nice picture, but poor GT-R...

I used a blue metallic chip. Sorry, I forgot from which car I got it.

Nice picture, but poor GT-R...
At first sight, I thought it was the Bayside Blue from the R34.

And about my pic, I just fooled around with the AI's, like intentionally spinning out and hitting them in the process :D But damage looked horrible and unrealistic when not at level 40... :grumpy:

First GT-R, a friend now has it, 07 GT-R, Arancio Orange.
amusementparktn.jpg

2nd GT-R, still have 07 GT-R Bleu Non Metallise,
traindepot2.jpg

and my latest, a GT-R V-Spec in Midnight Purple III
ripper2.jpg

I dont know what i hate more. All chrome cars, Wierd color change paint + horrible rim colors, or people who don't freaking resize their god damn pictures.
Ontopic, that's amazing lighting and exposure on that picture Shidapu

I dont know what i hate more. All chrome cars, Wierd color change paint + horrible rim colors, or people who don't freaking resize their god damn pictures.
Ontopic, that's amazing lighting and exposure on that picture Shidapu

Thanks mate....althought it's about personal preference, i agree about the chrome it makes the car look cheap.

Back