GT Racing - GT1, GT3, Blancpain Endurance Series & National GT SeriesSports Cars 

@GTracer38 all I can see in Wall Racing FB page are the build for the cars. They just started one up.

http://www.speedcafe.com/2017/01/19/maranello-reveals-bathurst-12-hour-livery/
Maranello-Motorsport-640x453.png
If there was a 'Love' button, I'd be still hitting it :bowdown:
Wow, what do you know, a red Ferrari. :P

With gold wheels no less hehe
When you're on a good thing... :sly:

Sorry but I don't use Facebook.
Easy.
GOOD MORNING CREATION

As some of you may have noticed there has not been much out by Erebus , on the 12hr, we have left our decision till the last possible moment , and unfortunately , we have decided not to
compete in the Bathurst 12hr this year.
Although we have had a lot of interest in running cars,
We have decided to concentrate on the building of our new # 9 car, in our V8 Supercar series. I feel bad that i will not be on the mountain in February , but at this moment , our priorities , have to be with the Supercar series.
This choice was not made easily, but with STM, choosing to go down a different path than Erebus , to take them to Bathurst , and AMG/HWA , not supporting Erebus this year , it changed the whole dynamics for the team.This was the second year we have had a customer program , but the first , where the cars do not belong to Erebus, and we ,were just the company that looked after the cars and had them ready for track. I wish STM good luck, and a safe , race on the mountain.

Some of our GT guys will be there, helping out Mark Griffith , with his adventure on the mountain, and at this point I would like to say that all our gentlemen drivers in 2016, were amazing and we had lots of laughs and a few cries together, but Mark is a special guy, as he would say " if i won a chocolate frog, and had fun, thats what it is", so if you see him on the mountain, give him a g'day and a Griffo cheer, and i am sure he will welcome you ,like the gentleman he is . Please cheer him on for me !!!

for those of you going , have fun, and i will be watching from the couch, for the first time in 5 yrs , with a top 5 position every time, please stay safe and remember , there are idiots out there.

Bettyx

I'm quite happy to see a Viper on the grid. As cool as the Daytona Coupe was, it really hurt my head seeing a much older car (aesthetics wise, since it's all modern underneath) on the grid alongside much more modern ones in previous years. I'm also that person who restarts a race on Gran Turismo until all the cars fit the same theme.

I'm quite happy to see a Viper on the grid. As cool as the Daytona Coupe was, it really hurt my head seeing a much older car (aesthetics wise, since it's all modern underneath) on the grid alongside much more modern ones in previous years. I'm also that person who restarts a race on Gran Turismo until all the cars fit the same theme.
*scratches head* 💡 Thought I was the only one. :cheers:

You should've seen the Morgan Aero 8 GT3, I think one did the Bathurst 24h,

You should've seen the Morgan Aero 8 GT3, I think one did the Bathurst 24h,
Yes, I distinctly remember one moment while it was in the pits during that race - one mechanic went to check under the side-opening bonnet, moments before another went to do the same on the other side, which then caused the other side of the bonnet to fall down the first guy. :lol:

For those unaware - this is how the bonnet opens on the Aero 8, so you can see how this comedic moment in the pits could've happened:

tb_b18_12050_c_1000.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes, I distinctly remember one moment while it was in the pits during that race - one mechanic went to check under the side-opening bonnet, moments before another went to do the same on the other side, which then caused the other side of the bonnet to fall down the first guy. :lol:

For those unaware - this is how the bonnet opens on the Aero 8, so you can see how this comedic moment in the pits could've happened:

tb_b18_12050_c_1000.jpeg
Whenever I see this car, I can't help but remember the Top Gear episode that poked fun at its unfortunate looks
IMG_0310.PNG

Back half looks okay*. The front is a bit of a mess though.

* I want a Zinger burger now for some reason....
Zingers are mild. Supercharged sauce compulsory, hold the mayo.

Hobson Motorsport has revealed the driver lineups for their two GT-R's.
Chris Pither will lead the #38 Pro entry alongside, Australian Daniel Bilski, who has been competing in GT races in Asia last season.

The trio is completed by Porsche Carrera Cup and Aussie Racing Cars pilot Adrian Flack.

Team owner and former Dunlop Series regular Brett Hobson will lead the #66 amateur class entry alongside American gentleman racers Erik Davis and Fred Poordad.
Zingers are mild. Supercharged sauce compulsory, hold the mayo.

You had me right up until the end. I like mayo. :P :lol:

Last edited:
Back