GT Racing - GT1, GT3, Blancpain Endurance Series & National GT SeriesSports Cars 

They did the same thing this year (or started to). "Most" races were only available on demand. Sorry, I won't stream on a website at a set-time and I'm not paying for yet MORE frikkin' TV programming. If it's on YouTube by the producers of the series I'll gladly watch it. Their coverage/options this year were super ****** and confusing. Looks to be continuing the trend.

That alone, makes CTSCC a far better series.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea it's live streaming for free on their site but only when it's live happening and when it's over it's gone to the world unless you pay money. That's messed up. The earliest race sometimes is 8am and I'm not waking up just to watch that live.

Yea it's live streaming for free on their site but only when it's live happening and when it's over it's gone to the world unless you pay money. That's messed up. The earliest race sometimes is 8am and I'm not waking up just to watch that live.
The first GT race on Saturday is 7:30 my time. Not doing that. :lol:

The earliest race sometimes is 8am and I'm not waking up just to watch that live.
That can't be easy after replying to forums at almost 1 AM. :lol:

I'll be streaming early and then looking for the Flying Lizard liveries later in the day. 👍

Italian driver Daniel Mancinelli put a Ferrari 488 on pole while entered as a GTA driver, then PWC read his bio and made him what he really is, a Pro.

To be blunt, basically none. They removed the canards...and that was about it.

Yes I see the link, but it's hard to not poke fun at their laziness. To be fair their realizing their mistake now and the next LMGTE/GTLM isn't gonna be an M6, and a true LMGTE from the beginning.

Except the two don't exist out of laziness, they exist due to BMW initially anticipating the Merger of GTE and GT3.

What are the rules around cars going a lap down in PWC?

That Black Merc seems to have held up nearly everyone so far...

Oops, only caught the last couple laps. Stupid daylight savings. Arizona doesn't change time but you still get screwed when everyone else does. :lol:

Just catching up on the PWC races, will we see the Honda NSX GT3 in Blancpain this season? And is there a customer program? All google searches just lead to news articles from last year, also who actually makes it? Is it an authentic Acura factory car or is it like P&M/ Riley with their respected manufacturer deals?

Just catching up on the PWC races, will we see the Honda NSX GT3 in Blancpain this season? And is there a customer program? All google searches just lead to news articles from last year, also who actually makes it? Is it an authentic Acura factory car or is it like P&M/ Riley with their respected manufacturer deals?
No plans other than IMSA and PWC this year then I think they plan to offer a customer program in 2018. The car was built by JAS Motorsport in Italy who has been a factory partner with Honda since 1998. The body and engine are built at the Ohio plant.

No plans other than IMSA and PWC this year then I think they plan to offer a customer program in 2018. The car was built by JAS Motorsport in Italy who has been a factory partner with Honda since 1998. The body and engine are built at the Ohio plant.

Does JAS build anything else?

EDIT: Nevermind, Honda WTCC and TCR cars,

Love the new RJN Nissan paints!

Attachments

• FB_20170314_05_51_36_Saved_Picture.jpg
    FB_20170314_05_51_36_Saved_Picture.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 24
Do this lot plan on updating to the F-type at any stage?
It seems like their current cars have been around for 10 years!

There was a large discussion on it during the last Spa 24h, Emil Frey want to build one and race it, but Jaguar want to focus on Formula E,

Back