GT Racing - GT1, GT3, Blancpain Endurance Series & National GT SeriesSports Cars 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Speedster502
  • 8,876 comments
  • 774,808 views
timthumb.php


http://www.blancpain-gt-series.com/news/384/drivers-of-lamborghini-huracán-gt3-announced?filter_season_id=5&filter_series_id=0

drivers named for this Huracan!
Watch Andrew Palmer. I've seen him race multiple times. He's the real deal
 
In the past couple of years I always liked the GTE cars a bit more, but the new Lambo, Caddi and Merc are breathtaking.
 
The GT3 cars around Adelaide are just going for it all. One of the Camaros didn't start this 1hour race.
 
I....I....wow. Another Ferrari crash...shocking. And of course it had to hit the brand new 650S GT3. :banghead:

I vote for mandatory mental health checks for any driver of a Ferrari GT car.
 
Last edited:
What a stupid dynamic.....something was wrong with the car or it has been only a driver's mistake? What a pity to see the McLaren and the Ginetta out at the first lap...
 
A Ginetta with a V8 Nissan engine? I'd love to see the homologation paperwork for that :lol:
 
Must be the same as "intended acceleration" like Audis back in the day. :sly:
 
So it's the GT4 car then I'd presume?
Its a Modified Ginetta Running an Altima V8 Supercar engine, completely bespoke to the series and team.

Australian GT championship basically lets you run anything and then they will BoP it to a Class.
 
As far as I was aware the Ginetta was built to GT3 regulations, it just doesn't meet the homologation qualifications in terms of road cars and production to allow it to participate outside of regional competition, thus you only see it in British and Australian GT.
 
As far as I was aware the Ginetta was built to GT3 regulations, it just doesn't meet the homologation qualifications in terms of road cars and production to allow it to participate outside of regional competition, thus you only see it in British and Australian GT.
Yeah that's pretty much it. Last year Ginetta were thinking though of bringing one to the TUSCC in the GTD class. Sadly it never happened.
 
Moar 6 series pr0n!

GT Racing: Test programme with the BMW M6 GT3 in Monteblanco.

This week saw the BMW M6 GT3, which completed its first outing at the start of February, testing in Monteblanco (ES). With BMW works drivers Lucas Luhr (DE) and Maxime Martin (BE) at the wheel, the engineers continued the extensive development programme with the prototype of the GT racing car. In Portimão (PT) the first joint test involving all DTM manufacturers gets underway on Monday. The BMW M6 GT3 will also be on the track once again in Portugal. Dominik Baumann (AT), Jens Klingmann (DE), Jörg Müller (DE) and Luhr will take it in turns at the wheel of BMW's new challenger in GT racing.

edit:
P90174838.jpg
P90174839.jpg

P90174836.jpg
P90174837.jpg
 
man that is cheap.
It is rather good considering my Le Mans tickets were £175.

Still need to book my flights for spa though which are looking like £230 return.....
 
Last edited:
I'm kind of waiting for a bonus payment from work.. then the plan is Silverstone, Nurburgring, Spa and Le Mans 24 hours races, DTM at Zandvoort, and the entire BTCC season. Just need that payment, then I'm pulling the trigger on all of them.
 
I'm kind of waiting for a bonus payment from work.. then the plan is Silverstone, Nurburgring, Spa and Le Mans 24 hours races, DTM at Zandvoort, and the entire BTCC season. Just need that payment, then I'm pulling the trigger on all of them.
I did fancy the Nurburgring 24 but I'm at Anglesey that weekend :(
 
Back