GT Racing - GT1, GT3, Blancpain Endurance Series & National GT SeriesSports Cars 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Speedster502
  • 8,876 comments
  • 774,808 views
Good win for Nissan in the PWC GT class today. I only came in with 30 minutes left, so not sure how Bryan was so far down the field.
 
He had to start from pit lane.Maybe the penalty was changed from 2 place drop to that?
 
I thought for sure they were going to end that race under caution because of a car that spun on the front stretch that eventually got going. Shouldn't have thrown it in the first place.
 
PWC has been a joke this year.

Too many cars and not enough stewards to sort out quick penalties according to radio Le Mans.

GT-Open was on today. Race 1 is on youtube and there was a VLN race as well.
 
Still no youtube coverage of PWC either, go to their official channel and all I get is "Saturday sizzle"
 
The entry list of ADAC/Zurich 24h Race at Nurburgring was released on 11, April.
http://www.24h-rennen.de/uploads/media/24h_Starterliste_2015.pdf

As far as I can see, two GT Academy graduates entered in SP9. Jordan Tresson (2010 Europe Winner) and Marc Gassner (2014 Germany Winner) will drive Nissan Schulze Motorsport GT-R GT3 with Schulze brothers.

Kazunori Yamauchi will drive Aston Martin Vantage GT12 (SP8) with three other drivers from Aston Martin Test Centre, and Alex Buncombe will Nissan RJN GT-R GT3 with a Japanese driver Kazuki Hoshino.
 
Last edited:
What happened to the Schulze drive?
 
Nice Aston for GT6 then.

Also, ridiculously good GT Open race yesterday.
 
Some proper racing between the Bentley and the Corvette in GT Masters
 
So much for the GT-R's 1st US win.

@tonydizinno

Davison has been docked all points but pole (7) for being out of compliance in post-race tech, and will start today's race from rear. #PWC
 
Alex Buncombe will Nissan RJN GT-R GT3 with a Japanese driver Kazuki Hoshino.
Two more drivers will be added to that entry, and they could very well be GT academy drivers. IMO, the most competitive lineup would add Hoshino's former teammates Chiyo and Ordonez, or Mardenborough.
 
Bryan picked up the GT-A class win in the PWC race today.........and I missed it. Anyone know where I can watch the race replay that's not on TV?
 
They will have the race on the youtube channel after it airs on CBSSN next Sunday.
 
They will have the race on the youtube channel after it airs on CBSSN next Sunday.

I've searched for the previous rounds on youtube, its not there,
 
I've searched for the previous rounds on youtube, its not there,
Long beach? It's on YouTube now as of an hour or two ago. Barber won't be up until next week
 
They do this in a tricky way now, they list them as unlisted. The way you access them is by going to their Worldchallengetv website and searching up the event. There should be one called "Live stream playback." From there you can click on the Youtube button and it'll take you here.
 
http://m.speedcafe.com/2015/04/29/german-ace-keen-porsche-battle-v8-stars/
“I’ve enjoyed racing with Marc many times but never in Carrera Cup so I’m looking forward to returning to Australia for this unique opportunity,” Mies said.

“The event has some great local talent – both Carrera Cup drivers and local V8 racers.

“I’ve raced many of them before in the Bathurst 12 Hour.

“Now I’m looking forward to competing against them in the same spec race car.”

Mies shared an Audi R8 LMS with Cini and Mark Eddy at the Bathurst 12 Hour earlier this year, finishing third in their class and 10th outright.

The German will be on double duties at Phillip Island as he continues his Australian GT Championship campaign alongside Greg Crick.
 
Yes he had the first Vipers here. Races the Charger in TCM.
 
Back