GT Racing - GT1, GT3, Blancpain Endurance Series & National GT SeriesSports Cars 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Speedster502
  • 8,876 comments
  • 774,820 views
Some photos from the link. :D


"Hey! I found my keys!" :lol:
A78P8579-neville-bailey_1.jpg


God I love the Reiter Camaro. :3
AE8Q9154-neville-bailey_1.jpg


Beat me to it

Check this out:
http://www.speedcafe.com/2015/06/01/gallery-taupo-north-island-endurance-series/
Dig the Skyline 350GT, Seat, Camaro GT3 and Mustang. Sweet array of cars. Looks like a Gran Turismo grid.
And if I'm right...A NISSAN R390 GT1?! :drool: (background)
AE8Q8641-neville-bailey_1.jpg

Or it's a (edit)Mosler... :p
 
Last edited:
Look like a Spoon Civic in that second pic. The Camaro looks like a black cat with its eyes wide open.
 
Wow... looks like a little of everything in that Taupo North Island Endurance Series. And yes, it seems like maybe something you'd see in an online race in Gran Turismo. Only that I'm sure you won't have guys driving like idiots or cursing each other out. Come on now- how much more diverse can you get any more diverse in one picture than having a Honda Civic, a Ferrari F430, and a Mosler MT900R(?)? Interesting.
 
Zandvoort is a nice track. Excited for that. 👍 Annoyed about losing Baku though. :banghead:
 
So they've moved the round forward one week so that it no longer clashes with GT-Open and VLN. Now it clashes with WEC and the 24 hours series instead. :banghead:
 
It'll hopefully make for a better race, all in all. I think it's a good move.
 
That's awful,

Sucks about Baku, was my favourite round in the sprint series,
 
Looking into that right now!
 
First time there, not sure what to expect.
If it's like 2014, I'd say safety car periods and butchered restarts.
 
I'm looking forward to seeing Zanardi race first hand again, and hoping to get to meet the man again. But, never been to Spa, so not sure how the access is... also no idea of where you can get on the circuit, or how easily.
 
Yep..

First time there, not sure what to expect.
First time for me too got a couple of mates racing plus another one getting a team together for it hopefully he gets it sorted but the cost is insane for one race.
 
First time for me too got a couple of mates racing plus another one getting a team together for it hopefully he gets it sorted but the cost is insane for one race.

Best of luck to them 👍, I think Spa is a track worth making the effort for.
 
Best of luck to them 👍, I think Spa is a track worth making the effort for.
He's did it the last few years but sold his car at the start of the year and is renting one this year and buying a new one next year.
 
What team it this? I want to support them! XD
 
Benny Simonsen just popped up on Facebook, and the teasing has finally stopped - he's debuting in Blancpain at Paul Ricard for Team Parker Racing. :D
 
Back