GT Sport 1.13 Update New Cars: GTPlanet's Quick Thoughts

No because im doing same lines as the video just got bad understeer oversteer now & won't let me upload the picture on here

@SlipZtrEm Hey, great video! I just have one small suggestion - could you guys consider adding closed captioning? it benefits people more than you think - someone could watch the video on mute if they need to, and it helps deaf members like me.

We can certainly look into that for future videos. 👍

For what it's worth, everything in there is in the article body. :)

We can certainly look into that for future videos. 👍

For what it's worth, everything in there is in the article body. :)
I noticed, but it can still help a lot!

Some people like their commentary alongside their footage if that makes sense. Thanks for the consideration!

The real NSU's (#333, #363) had the GT logos on the windshield banners IRL (even if I doubt it's officially endorsed by Polyphony Digital)

tJePOkV.jpg

My point exactly :)

But there’s a ton of other cars with the GT banners too. And I find some of them highly unlikely be to come to GT. I do wish, but we can’t deny the fact that GT is more than just a game nowadays.

brm-nsu-tt-gran-turismo-n363-nsu-trophy.jpg

This is a picture of a slot car, I know. But you get the idea. And why do you think RaceRoom chose to include the GT banners? Because it’s more than just a game. :)

So yes it’s logical sponsoring but it’s not neccessarily logical to get them in the game.

The BRM 1/24 scale NSU if I am not mistaking. About 90 - 95% of the slotcars being produced are based on a real racing car in a livery variant. In this case GT would have been the series / event sponsor, just like the Pikes Peak event a bit higher up this thread.

The BRM 1/24 scale NSU if I am not mistaking. About 90 - 95% of the slotcars being produced are based on a real racing car in a livery variant. In this case GT would have been the series / event sponsor, just like the Pikes Peak event a bit higher up this thread.
Yeah :) I would’ve posted the real one but in my 30 sec google search I only found a good photo of the blue one, I like that orange one better.
Like you say, being an event sponsor doesn’t automatically mean all participants vehicles are coming to GT Sport. We got lucky with the Isle of Man Subie, though.

Back