GT Sport 1.13 Update New Cars: GTPlanet's Quick Thoughts

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by GTPNewsWire, Mar 21, 2018.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

2. SlipZtrEm

SlipZtrEm Administrator

Before anybody mentions it; yes, these will be coming closer to the actual content updates in the future. :p

We've had a re-jig of the video formats, but now that that's all sorted, the lead-time will be much smaller. The GT Sport ones will need slightly more time thanks to the number of cars, but that's about it. Up next are the other car packs from this month!

3. MrWaflz55

MrWaflz55

Honestly I think the real star of 1.13 was Blue Moon Bay: Infield A. That is hands down one of the best original tracks in the entire game. It feels so good to drive in pretty much anything up to Gr.3. I haven’t tried Gr.1 yet but I think it would be a little hectic.

Now Blue Moon is no longer a name that inspires boredom during matchmaking, I sometimes actively look for the logo now in the open lobbies.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  4. queleuleu

queleuleu

I would pay 20 euros for a DLC with bikes and Isle of Man... The Subaru time attack is my favorite car this month.

5. TheNuvolari

TheNuvolari

Nice! Looking fowrward to more reviews! :cheers:

6. MatskiMonk

MatskiMonk Premium

Spend a bit more and get the IOM TT game! Might make driving the Subaru seem a bit... slow... though.

7. queleuleu

queleuleu

I know that IOM will come at a certain point, too many signs.

8. MatskiMonk

MatskiMonk Premium

I like your optimism!

9. kseb08

kseb08

You're joking?! How would pay 20€ for few bikes and one track (except Forza fans :D)?

Lubeify100 likes this.
  10. Obelisk

Obelisk Premium

@SlipZtrEm Hey, great video! I just have one small suggestion - could you guys consider adding closed captioning? it benefits people more than you think - someone could watch the video on mute if they need to, and it helps deaf members like me.

11. JockeP22

JockeP22 Premium

I just had a look at exactly how many, since I love compiling stats.

Shared F1500T-A liveries in the game:

27/2 - 28/2 = 836 liveries
    28/2 - 1/3 = 2,000 liveries
    1/3 - 2/3 = 1,958 liveries
    2/3 - 3/3 = 1,664 liveries
    3/3 - 4/3 = 2,491 liveries
    4/3 - 5/3 = 1,222 liveries
    5/3 - 6/3 = 913 liveries
    6/3 - 7/3 = 728 liveries
    7/3 - 9/3 = 717 liveries
    9/3 - 10/3 = 818 liveries
    10/3 - 11/3 = 1,154 liveries
    11/3 - 13/3 = 607 liveries
    13/3 - 14/3 = 466 liveries
    14/3 - 15/3 = 453 liveries
    15/3 - 16/3 = 402 liveries
    16/3 - 17/3 = 390 liveries
    17/3 - 18/3 = 434 liveries
    18/3 - 19/3 = 441 liveries
    19/3 - 20/3 = 345 liveries
    20/3 - 21/3 = 602 liveries and counting...

TOTAL: 18,641 F1500T-A liveries.

12. Obelisk

Obelisk Premium

:eek:

And still counting.

:scared:

girabyt3, AgentBlackDog and sirjim73 like this.
  13. queleuleu

queleuleu

Maybe not 20 euros... but I would rather have a few bikes than more cars for a paid DLC.

@MatskiMonk Look at the Gran Turismo sticker on the helmet. I don't see the point of putting sticker on all the moto helmets at Pikes Peak...
    [​IMG]

14. syntex123

syntex123 Premium

Gran Turismo is one of the main sponsors at Pikes Peak, no? That’s maybe the only reason. But here’s to hoping.

15. Koutch_Pro

Koutch_Pro

Tsssk, thats mind blowing.. it does raises the question wich car has the most and least shared liveries :odd:

AgentBlackDog, JockeP22 and sirjim73 like this.
  16. queleuleu

queleuleu

Maybe I'm overthinking but here's my two cents. When you see a Gran Turismo sticker on a GT3 race car at the N24h, even if the car model like a 488 GT3 is not in the game, I find it logical. At the end Gran Turismo is about cars. Thus, a GT sticker on a helmet cam makes me think that GT is about bikes too. IMO, sponsorship has to be logical and I see no point to sponsor a time attack car for the Isle of Man or putting a small GT sticker on a motorcycle helmet.

17. MatskiMonk

MatskiMonk Premium

It is advertising, it gets your brand in front of the right demographic. That's how it works... the thing getting sponsored gets money, the sponsor gets media attention. As an event sponsor the GT stickers are on everything, whether it's in the game, going to be in the game, or nothing to do with game.

18. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12

I'd say It's the main one:
    "The Broadmoor Pikes Peak International Hill Climb (PPIHC), brought to you by Gran Turismo, also known as The Race to the Clouds, is an annual invitational automobile and motorcycle hill climb to the summit of Pikes Peak – America’s Mountain in Colorado, USA every year on the last Sunday of June."

19. syntex123

syntex123 Premium

But there’s a ton of other cars with the GT banners too. And I find some of them highly unlikely be to come to GT. I do wish, but we can’t deny the fact that GT is more than just a game nowadays.

[​IMG]
    This is a picture of a slot car, I know. But you get the idea. And why do you think RaceRoom chose to include the GT banners? Because it’s more than just a game. :)

So yes it’s logical sponsoring but it’s not neccessarily logical to get them in the game.

Koutch_Pro, girabyt3, VXR and 3 others like this.
  20. Exxon 51

Exxon 51

They need fix the F1500T-A the last update has made it worse before the update I was doing low 1 minute 23 with my setup but now with the same setup im doing 1 minute 27 28 seconds at monza I got massive understeer oversteer no grip at all which I never had before the last update & same with my Gr.1 & Gr.3 cars too

21. Obelisk

Obelisk Premium

Try driving it a bit more cautiously, man.

22. Exxon 51

Exxon 51

I have been just can't get anywhere near too where I was before the update happened

23. Obelisk

Obelisk Premium

What have you tried?

24. Exxon 51

Exxon 51

Changing setups going slower into & out off the corners adjusting my driving style when too go on the throttle & off throttle can't get anywhere near my lap times anymore

25. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12

The real NSU's (#333, #363) had the GT logos on the windshield banners IRL (even if I doubt it's officially endorsed by Polyphony Digital)

[​IMG]

26. Exxon 51

Exxon 51

& trying my setup again but best I can get now is still 1.27 1.28 which is nowhere near where I was before

27. Obelisk

Obelisk Premium

Did you save a ghost lap from pre-update?

28. Exxon 51

Exxon 51

Yes I did

29. Exxon 51

Exxon 51

Just picture off it

30. Obelisk

Obelisk Premium

(Please try not to double post!)

If yiu saved a Best Lap you can load it in and run against it to see what the problem is.