• 15 comments
No money caps here.
20171105_145746.jpg
20171105_145746.jpg

Attachments

• 20171105_145410.jpg
    20171105_145410.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 20
What the hell is wrong with Kaz putting a credit limit AGAIN? And lowered it too! GT6 had it up to 50mil. More backwards thinking from a dying developer...

What the hell is wrong with Kaz putting a credit limit AGAIN? And lowered it too! GT6 had it up to 50mil. More backwards thinking from a dying developer...
My guess is it's to stop people from creating accounts with huge amounts of credits then selling them to people for real money.

My guess is it's to stop people from creating accounts with huge amounts of credits then selling them to people for real money.

You can’t transfer credits/cars in this game like you could in some of the older games as far as I know.

You can’t transfer credits/cars in this game like you could in some of the older games as far as I know.
I meant that they would sell the account to someone. I suppose even with the credit limit, someone could still build up an account by keep buying cars each time they hit the credit limit, but buying cars is quite time consuming compared to just racking up credits.

Back